MCH Posted January 9, 2007 Report Share Posted January 9, 2007 Here's the spreadsheet: Fantasy Scores Here's a synopsis:(the number in parentheses is how many players they've lost) 1--25 buckbuster11 1--25 VAbuckslayer 1--25 whitetailtrax(1) 4--22 c_lou 5--17 VtBowhunter(1) 6--15 JakeE14141(1) 7--14 MCH(1) 7--14 texastrophies(1) 9--6 Muggs(1) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckbuster11 Posted January 9, 2007 Report Share Posted January 9, 2007 Re: Playoff Fantasy Football Updated Scores Keep your head up muggs. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
muggs Posted January 9, 2007 Report Share Posted January 9, 2007 Re: Playoff Fantasy Football Updated Scores I'm really not having a good week...I'm also not really worried. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MCH Posted January 9, 2007 Author Report Share Posted January 9, 2007 Re: Playoff Fantasy Football Updated Scores [ QUOTE ] Keep your head up muggs. [/ QUOTE ] I almost didn't get around to these today. Now I'm glad I did... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
muggs Posted January 9, 2007 Report Share Posted January 9, 2007 Re: Playoff Fantasy Football Updated Scores you both will get one game out of McNair, and John you dumb lucked youself into that Westbrook pick...he'll be gone after this weekend too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MCH Posted January 9, 2007 Author Report Share Posted January 9, 2007 Re: Playoff Fantasy Football Updated Scores McNair's going to the superbowl this year. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
muggs Posted January 9, 2007 Report Share Posted January 9, 2007 Re: Playoff Fantasy Football Updated Scores [ QUOTE ] McNair's going to the superbowl this year. [/ QUOTE ] you better hope. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
c_lou Posted January 9, 2007 Report Share Posted January 9, 2007 Re: Playoff Fantasy Football Updated Scores [ QUOTE ] McNair's going to the superbowl this year. [/ QUOTE ] Apparently Kevin is hitting the sauce a little early today. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muff Posted January 9, 2007 Report Share Posted January 9, 2007 Re: Playoff Fantasy Football Updated Scores I don't see my name???? sending you a PM Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MCH Posted January 10, 2007 Author Report Share Posted January 10, 2007 Re: Playoff Fantasy Football Updated Scores Yeah, I'm sorry about that Muff. I got yours. I'll add it tomorrow. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muff Posted January 10, 2007 Report Share Posted January 10, 2007 Re: Playoff Fantasy Football Updated Scores yeah yeah forgot about the Canadian EH....LOL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted January 10, 2007 Report Share Posted January 10, 2007 Re: Playoff Fantasy Football Updated Scores [ QUOTE ] yeah yeah forgot about the Canadian EH....LOL [/ QUOTE ] LOL! Always the way it is eh Joe? J/K Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted January 10, 2007 Report Share Posted January 10, 2007 Re: Playoff Fantasy Football Updated Scores Eric (muggs) sucks here too I see. lol. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VABuckSlayer Posted January 10, 2007 Report Share Posted January 10, 2007 Re: Playoff Fantasy Football Updated Scores Looks like I have a shot at this one too! Eric Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
muggs Posted January 10, 2007 Report Share Posted January 10, 2007 Re: Playoff Fantasy Football Updated Scores [ QUOTE ] Eric (muggs) sucks here too I see. lol. [/ QUOTE ] Its been one week Chris, the majority of my team hasn't even played a game yet. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckbuster11 Posted January 10, 2007 Report Share Posted January 10, 2007 Re: Playoff Fantasy Football Updated Scores [ QUOTE ] you both will get one game out of McNair, and John you dumb lucked youself into that Westbrook pick...he'll be gone after this weekend too. [/ QUOTE ] Yeah what a stupid pick taking one of the best all around backs in the league....gosh I am so stupid. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MCH Posted January 10, 2007 Author Report Share Posted January 10, 2007 Re: Playoff Fantasy Football Updated Scores Update: Drop Muggsy to 10th and slip Muff into the 9th position with 13 points. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
muggs Posted January 10, 2007 Report Share Posted January 10, 2007 Re: Playoff Fantasy Football Updated Scores [ QUOTE ] Update: Drop Muggsy to 10th and slip Muff into the 9th position with 13 points. [/ QUOTE ] I'll finish ahead of both you guys...mark it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MCH Posted January 10, 2007 Author Report Share Posted January 10, 2007 Re: Playoff Fantasy Football Updated Scores [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] Update: Drop Muggsy to 10th and slip Muff into the 9th position with 13 points. [/ QUOTE ] I'll finish ahead of both you guys...mark it. [/ QUOTE ] A little defensive this afternoon, aren't we?? I could give a rat's behind where you finish. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
muggs Posted January 10, 2007 Report Share Posted January 10, 2007 Re: Playoff Fantasy Football Updated Scores [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] Update: Drop Muggsy to 10th and slip Muff into the 9th position with 13 points. [/ QUOTE ] I'll finish ahead of both you guys...mark it. [/ QUOTE ] A little defensive this afternoon, aren't we?? I could give a rat's behind where you finish. [/ QUOTE ] No, not defensive...it should have read... I'll finish ahead of both you guys...mark it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muff Posted January 10, 2007 Report Share Posted January 10, 2007 Re: Playoff Fantasy Football Updated Scores [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] Update: Drop Muggsy to 10th and slip Muff into the 9th position with 13 points. [/ QUOTE ] I'll finish ahead of both you guys...mark it. [/ QUOTE ] A little defensive this afternoon, aren't we?? I could give a rat's behind where you finish. [/ QUOTE ] No, not defensive...it should have read... I'll finish ahead of both you guys...mark it. [/ QUOTE ] just wait to see what my guys do this weekend.....I be on the move.....up waaayyyyyyy up!!!!!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VABuckSlayer Posted January 16, 2007 Report Share Posted January 16, 2007 Re: Playoff Fantasy Football Updated Scores What happened after round 2? I think I had a good week and still have 4 players left. Eric Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.