Ice Storm...Yuck!!! (Pics)


Griz

Recommended Posts

Man we got hammered here during the ice storm. 3 days of it. I was told that we got 2 to 3 inches here...Man I believe it to. What a mess...

The amount of damage that it did here is unreal. There are tree limbs, trees down every where around here. It looks like a war zone here on the ranch. It's going to take me a while to clean up all of this.

Our power would come on and then go off. Finally at 1:45am. this morning it came back on and man was I happy.

The ice is starting to melt down here today as you can tell in the pics...Thank Goodness...

It's still very slick here, but all and all...We got through all of this just fine...

IceStorm027a.jpg

IceStorm032a.jpg

IceStorm041a.jpg

IceStorm045a.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Ice Storm...Yuck!!! (Pics)

[ QUOTE ]

Man we got hammered here during the ice storm. 3 days of it. I was told that we got 2 to 3 inches here...Man I believe it to. What a mess...

The amount of damage that it did here is unreal. There are tree limbs, trees down every where around here. It looks like a war zone here on the ranch. It's going to take me a while to clean up all of this.

Our power would come on and then go off. Finally at 1:45am. this morning it came back on and man was I happy.

The ice is starting to melt down here today as you can tell in the pics...Thank Goodness...

It's still very slick here, but all and all...We got through all of this just fine...

IceStorm027a.jpg

IceStorm032a.jpg

IceStorm041a.jpg

IceStorm045a.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to see all that damage..we had it in 1993 in iowa.. wish i lived closer id love to come down there and help with the clean up i just cant afford it...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Ice Storm...Yuck!!! (Pics)

Sure hate to hear about the damage Dale. Can remember the last bad ice storm we had like it happened just yesterday. Woke in the middle of the night up to what I thought was someone shooting a shotgun in the woods up next to the house. Was the trees and limbs breaking, only about 5 minutes after waking up out power went out and was out for 12 days. The damage from the ice was unreal. I hate the ice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.