JimT Posted December 17, 2004 Report Share Posted December 17, 2004 Just thought I would throw out some kudos to Toro. My snowbloiwer has been awsome. I have had it for nine years, and it has never missed a beat. Just went out to the shed and got it out for the season. I have not even looked at it since last spring. I got it out, primed it 7-8 times, and it started first pull. It is the little 7/24 model, but is just right for my sized driveway. Go Toro!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted December 17, 2004 Report Share Posted December 17, 2004 Re: Toro Have a Toro lawnmower and it is great! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted December 17, 2004 Report Share Posted December 17, 2004 Re: Toro Whats a snow blower? Is that a machine that makes and blows snow all over? If so I could really use one down here. We are in the 50's today.... Not much like December. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted December 17, 2004 Report Share Posted December 17, 2004 Re: Toro hmmmmm *note to self* buy toro for 240 feet of driveway this year. got it thanks Jim Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
billygoat Posted December 17, 2004 Report Share Posted December 17, 2004 Re: Toro I have many neighbors that swear by them... wife bought me a shovel for Christmas???? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted December 17, 2004 Report Share Posted December 17, 2004 Re: Toro Yeah, that's what I mumble to myself when I'm shoveling the driveway ..."TORO...TORO...TORO" or something like that Now if they'd just name a shovel, "THE TORO" we could all get one Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
carbonhunter Posted December 17, 2004 Report Share Posted December 17, 2004 Re: Toro TORO makes some awsome awsome mowers as well, our local club uses all toro equipment, greensmowers,roughmowers,tees and airifiers. heck our bunkers are even kept up with toro. They make a pretty awsome little mower called the Sidewinder...decks can be moved to the left or right for under tree use with a little joystick, three wheel drive,and yup two cup holders......now if i could figure out a way to justify a 23,000 lawn mower Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BuckNrut Posted December 17, 2004 Report Share Posted December 17, 2004 Re: Toro Does Toro use Briggs & Stratton engines? I've found B & S to be reliable and many manufacturers use them. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted December 17, 2004 Report Share Posted December 17, 2004 Re: Toro Toro Snow Blower Model CCR 2450 GTS BILLYGOAT'S 2005 model pushithardNtossX2756 SNOWBLOWER Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JimT Posted December 17, 2004 Author Report Share Posted December 17, 2004 Re: Toro LMAO at Buckee.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted December 17, 2004 Report Share Posted December 17, 2004 Re: Toro Leave it to Buckee!!! LOL!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griz Posted December 17, 2004 Report Share Posted December 17, 2004 Re: Toro LMBO@Buckee... Heck! When I saw this post I thought there was a bull lose some where...LOL You mean to say yall have snow.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
billygoat Posted December 18, 2004 Report Share Posted December 18, 2004 Re: Toro don't give away my secret patent, Buckee, I'll get rich on it.... toro's new line of shovels!!!!!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted December 18, 2004 Report Share Posted December 18, 2004 Re: Toro [ QUOTE ] Whats a snow blower? Is that a machine that makes and blows snow all over? If so I could really use one down here. We are in the 50's today.... Not much like December. [/ QUOTE ] NOT LIKE DECEMBER AT ALLLLL! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.