Swamphunter Posted January 23, 2007 Report Share Posted January 23, 2007 Best part about being in a hotel paid for by the company is it usually has free internet!! This is my last day in the HUGE city of Montour Falls NY. Man can't wait to get home....I did get to see the TASER in action and because I had been TASED already in an earlier program, I didn't have to get it done again. Saw about 10 other LEO's get it though... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
arrow32 Posted January 23, 2007 Report Share Posted January 23, 2007 Re: Oh ya! Thats cool you have the internet. Just how bad does it hurt getting hit with one of those things? Be funny to see. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted January 23, 2007 Report Share Posted January 23, 2007 Re: Oh ya! Ouch! Tased is one thing I have no need to add to "My list of things to do." It doesnt look like fun at all! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted January 23, 2007 Report Share Posted January 23, 2007 Re: Oh ya! They should have tased that kidney stone right out of you. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Finn Posted January 23, 2007 Report Share Posted January 23, 2007 Re: Oh ya! [ QUOTE ] They should have tased that kidney stone right out of you. [/ QUOTE ] lmao...good one, Chris Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Randy Posted January 23, 2007 Report Share Posted January 23, 2007 Re: Oh ya! What's another little 5 second ride?!!! Step up to the plate!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NS whitetail Posted January 23, 2007 Report Share Posted January 23, 2007 Re: Oh ya! I agree -- you should gladly asked to be zapped just for the kick of it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted January 23, 2007 Report Share Posted January 23, 2007 Re: Oh ya! Surprised you did not volunteer to get tased again Ken. Like Jeramie, not something I would be adding to a list of things I want to do. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted January 23, 2007 Report Share Posted January 23, 2007 Re: Oh ya! That's good Ken, at least you didn't have to get the zap! I would imagine that it would be a pretty good jolt. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.