VABuckSlayer Posted January 29, 2007 Report Share Posted January 29, 2007 Just a reminder for anyone who wants to join a league. I have 24 teams in our league so far. Everyone is welcome. Group ID#: 1076 Password: shooter Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest WVstrutter Posted January 30, 2007 Report Share Posted January 30, 2007 Re: Fantasy NASCAR Thanks VaBuckSlayer! I joined under WVstrutterRacingInc. This is gonna be fun -Travis Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VABuckSlayer Posted January 31, 2007 Author Report Share Posted January 31, 2007 Re: Fantasy NASCAR Cool man. It will be another fun season. Can't wait to get it started! Eric Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Coastie_Hunter Posted January 31, 2007 Report Share Posted January 31, 2007 Re: Fantasy NASCAR hey I will like to Join your Nascar League. I love NASCAR. Go 48 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VABuckSlayer Posted January 31, 2007 Author Report Share Posted January 31, 2007 Re: Fantasy NASCAR [ QUOTE ] hey I will like to Join your Nascar League. I love NASCAR. Go 48 [/ QUOTE ] I won't hold it against you that your a JJ fan! LOL Come join up! Eric Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Coastie_Hunter Posted January 31, 2007 Report Share Posted January 31, 2007 Re: Fantasy NASCAR How do I join cause I am new to the realtree scene? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Coastie_Hunter Posted January 31, 2007 Report Share Posted January 31, 2007 Re: Fantasy NASCAR I been a JJ fan since he was a rookie. Every body like Gordan or Little E. I like Little myself but JJ is a winner and a good driver. I hate 24. Rain bow warrior. Anyways How can I join Cause I need Something to keep me busy till Spring Turkey Season. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VABuckSlayer Posted January 31, 2007 Author Report Share Posted January 31, 2007 Re: Fantasy NASCAR Go to Yahoosports.com and click on Fantasy. You will need to create a team then join a private group. Once you get there you enter the ID# and password and your in. Let me know if you have any troubles. Eric Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Coastie_Hunter Posted January 31, 2007 Report Share Posted January 31, 2007 Re: Fantasy NASCAR I like how you are not affraid to put some meat in your freezer. I hunt for the meat. I mean I get my does early and hunt my bucks in between. My season was a Bust cause I was underway for most of it. I shot over a nice 8 point with my bow. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Finn Posted January 31, 2007 Report Share Posted January 31, 2007 Re: Fantasy NASCAR Signed up and made my picks. Do you have to change out before every race? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VABuckSlayer Posted January 31, 2007 Author Report Share Posted January 31, 2007 Re: Fantasy NASCAR Yeah... you can and most times should change your picks each week. You can only use a driver for 9 races throughout the season. Choose wisely! LOL Eric Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Finn Posted January 31, 2007 Report Share Posted January 31, 2007 Re: Fantasy NASCAR Ok...thanks, Eric. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.