Strut10 Posted January 29, 2007 Report Share Posted January 29, 2007 From Member #6's signature line............ "I'll only give up my cocoa when you pry it from my cold dead hands! " AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could you?????????? From the signup thread: Signup is simple and has only 4 rules: 1: You must be a registered member, in good standing, of the Realtree Forums. 2. You must own and shoot a centerfire, magnum rifle cartridge or cenerfire pistol cartridge .429" or larger. (some exceptions without formal "magnum" designation will be considered i.e. Rigby, Nitro Express, etc) 3. You must have a dislike for hot cocoa. 4. You must reply to this thread with your username and cartridge which you feel qualifies you for membership. Pictures of the cartridges are good, too (but not required)!! The wheels at headquarters are starting to turn. This calls for a board meeting. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted January 29, 2007 Report Share Posted January 29, 2007 Re: I\'ll only give up my cocoa........ . Smart man!! LOL!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LETMGROW Posted January 29, 2007 Report Share Posted January 29, 2007 Re: I\'ll only give up my cocoa........ . Yep, No. 3 turned me off too. I like hot cocoa, cold chocolate milk and Ovaltine. I do like PBR though. Would that pardon me? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Strut10 Posted January 30, 2007 Author Report Share Posted January 30, 2007 Re: I\'ll only give up my cocoa........ . [ QUOTE ] Yep, No. 3 turned me off too. I like hot cocoa, cold chocolate milk and Ovaltine. I do like PBR though. Would that pardon me? [/ QUOTE ] Nope. Pretty bleak future with the OTPG for you. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JJL Posted January 30, 2007 Report Share Posted January 30, 2007 Re: I\'ll only give up my cocoa........ . ......................JUST SAY NO TO COCOA.................. I'm racking my brain trying to think of a reason to allow a "lover of Cocoa" to stay within the ranks of The OTPG. It's kind of like inviting Richard Simmons to a party at the Playboy Mansion...............It just doesn't seem right. With all due respect AJ........You're a nice enough guy and all. But, you have some tendencies that we might not need in our midst.................I say we hang him. God Bless Us Everyone..... JJL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Strut10 Posted January 30, 2007 Author Report Share Posted January 30, 2007 Re: I\'ll only give up my cocoa........ . [ QUOTE ] With all due respect AJ........You're a nice enough guy and all. But, you have some tendencies that we might not need in our midst.................I say we hang him. JJL [/ QUOTE ] The first member heard from................. What say ye other card-carrying members??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nick Posted January 30, 2007 Report Share Posted January 30, 2007 Re: I\'ll only give up my cocoa........ . [ QUOTE ] I do like PBR though. [/ QUOTE ] Good man!!! A toast to all PBR drinkers!!!!! Top shelf or go home!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hunterDWL Posted January 30, 2007 Report Share Posted January 30, 2007 Re: I\'ll only give up my cocoa........ . drink tea or die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LifeNRA Posted January 30, 2007 Report Share Posted January 30, 2007 Re: I\'ll only give up my cocoa........ . LOL! You guys, dont you know what chocolate does to the ladies!!! Hmmmmmmmmmm, I think them magums racked your brains a bit! Oh and Nick, there are better beers out there! LMBO!!!! Try a Yuengling Lager! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted January 30, 2007 Report Share Posted January 30, 2007 Re: I\'ll only give up my cocoa........ . [ QUOTE ] LOL! You guys, dont you know what chocolate does to the ladies!!! Hmmmmmmmmmm, I think them magums racked your brains a bit! Oh and Nick, there are better beers out there! LMBO!!!! Try a Yuengling Lager! [/ QUOTE ] LMBO . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Canadian_Goose Posted January 30, 2007 Report Share Posted January 30, 2007 Re: I\'ll only give up my cocoa........ . I say we force him to drink the whole case of hot cocoa in one sitting.... then we'll see how "cool" it is! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JJL Posted January 30, 2007 Report Share Posted January 30, 2007 Re: I\'ll only give up my cocoa........ . here's the result from too much cocoa little man Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RangerClay Posted January 30, 2007 Report Share Posted January 30, 2007 Re: I\'ll only give up my cocoa........ . STOP IT..... Stop it please!!!! I'm going to have an accident from laughing so hard. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
texastrophies Posted January 30, 2007 Report Share Posted January 30, 2007 Re: I\'ll only give up my cocoa........ . Either offer a heart felt apology to the members in good standing of the OTPG or hang'em Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LETMGROW Posted January 31, 2007 Report Share Posted January 31, 2007 Re: I\'ll only give up my cocoa........ . Yo- K! I will challenge anyone of you light weights to match ounce for ounce my ability to consume PBR to your TEA. Bring your Momma to take you home!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Strut10 Posted January 31, 2007 Author Report Share Posted January 31, 2007 Re: I\'ll only give up my cocoa........ . [ QUOTE ] Yo- K! I will challenge anyone of you light weights to match ounce for ounce my ability to consume PBR to your TEA. Bring your Momma to take you home!!! [/ QUOTE ] Not sure how we got here?? Still looking for suggestions from OTPG members as to the bleak outlook of Mr. AJ's future where it concerns our honored organization. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Canadian_Goose Posted January 31, 2007 Report Share Posted January 31, 2007 Re: I\'ll only give up my cocoa........ . public lashing, then having to refute that dispicable drink Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted January 31, 2007 Report Share Posted January 31, 2007 Re: I\'ll only give up my cocoa........ . [ QUOTE ] Either offer a heart felt apology to the members in good standing of the OTPG or hang'em [/ QUOTE ] I got your back AJ. These guys just dont understand a good hot cup of cocoa! Bunch of ravenous wolves..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Strut10 Posted January 31, 2007 Author Report Share Posted January 31, 2007 Re: I\'ll only give up my cocoa........ . [ QUOTE ] Still looking for suggestions from OTPG members as to the bleak outlook of Mr. AJ's future where it concerns our honored organization. [/ QUOTE ] Not only do the cocoa sippers lack the drive, tenacity, dedication and intensity to shoot serious guns...............they can't read, either. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
snapper Posted January 31, 2007 Report Share Posted January 31, 2007 Re: I\'ll only give up my cocoa........ . Off with his head! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
drkillemquick Posted January 31, 2007 Report Share Posted January 31, 2007 Re: I\'ll only give up my cocoa........ . [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] Either offer a heart felt apology to the members in good standing of the OTPG or hang'em [/ QUOTE ] I got your back AJ. These guys just dont understand a good hot cup of cocoa! Bunch of ravenous wolves..... [/ QUOTE ] Hey AJ maybe you could be the leader of us in the on the porch gang!!!!!!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Strut10 Posted January 31, 2007 Author Report Share Posted January 31, 2007 Re: I\'ll only give up my cocoa........ . [ QUOTE ] Hey AJ maybe you could be the leader of us in the on the porch gang!!!!!!!!! [/ QUOTE ] Hey.......I (along with Snapper and others) have been advocating the formation of an On the Porch Gang or In the Closet Gang for quite some time. "A society of the un-intense, the cocoa sippers, the timid and the wannabe's". Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Strut10 Posted January 31, 2007 Author Report Share Posted January 31, 2007 Re: I\'ll only give up my cocoa........ . Let's see............ So far, it's: 2 for "hang him" 1 for public lashing 1 for "off with his head" Seems to be a small consensus building here. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Canadian_Goose Posted January 31, 2007 Report Share Posted January 31, 2007 Re: I\'ll only give up my cocoa........ . Actually i think in light of his expressed disdain and direspect for our honourable group, all of his rifles should be confiscated and evenly distributed through out the ranks of standing OTPG members. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Texan_Til_I_Die Posted January 31, 2007 Report Share Posted January 31, 2007 Re: I\'ll only give up my cocoa........ . Wow, it's really tuff when you discover that someone you previously held in high regard has confessed to such a heinous crime as cocoa sipping. Just breaks my heart to see such a promising life go so wrong. I'll have to give some serious consideration as to what punishment is in order and what method rehabilitation should take. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.