Simply disturbing


Steven

Recommended Posts

I was driving the other night trying to think of something funny to help me get through the last 30 miles of my run. Then I was subjected to the most disturbing image I could ever imagine. I tried to recreate it here. Look at it. It's hidious. Looks like one of them was really happy to be there while the other wasn't quite sure. Can you say shotgun wedding?

wedding.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Simply disturbing

blush.gifblush.gif er...ah...She didn't look that bad the night we met, on the way out of the woods together. It was her voice that really caught my attention ...it was so sweet. I liked her camo too.

It's the hat isn't it.I really did ask her not to wear that hidious hat, but she never listens. grin.gif

(ouch)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Simply disturbing

[ QUOTE ]

What the heck is going threw your mind Racksie????!!!

You scare me man if your thinking of us in that manner...

Especially while driving that big rig...

Your a weapon of mass destruction all by yourself..

[/ QUOTE ]

Racksie scared me long before he got into driving big rigs...LOL

Where is a lounge Mod when you really need one eh blush.gif

By the way, I call her Toddles grin.gif She likes that ..LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.