preacherman Posted April 1, 2007 Report Share Posted April 1, 2007 Just reading some stuff online and thought I would ask........what is the best april fools joke or prank that you have ever played or had played on you? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest bowhunter56 Posted April 1, 2007 Report Share Posted April 1, 2007 Re: Best April Fools Joke/Prank Was talking to a female friend this morning, said she was going to have a baby, my heart skipped a beat... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted April 1, 2007 Report Share Posted April 1, 2007 Re: Best April Fools Joke/Prank I played a pretty good one on my college buddy just this morning. Had her going that I really did receive a B+ even though I earned an A. She was all ready to call the Dean herself, then I let her know it was just a joke. She was hot with me for a bit. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Michiganbowhunter_SQ2 Posted April 1, 2007 Report Share Posted April 1, 2007 Re: Best April Fools Joke/Prank i dunno about the best one i have pulled...but one that always works is a rubber band around the handle of the sprayer on the kitchen sink....works everytime Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Turkeygirl Posted April 1, 2007 Report Share Posted April 1, 2007 Re: Best April Fools Joke/Prank [ QUOTE ] i dunno about the best one i have pulled...but one that always works is a rubber band around the handle of the sprayer on the kitchen sink....works everytime [/ QUOTE ] Oooh, I'm gonna go try that one right now! Andy has fish to clean, lmbo, should be good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LifeNRA Posted April 1, 2007 Report Share Posted April 1, 2007 Re: Best April Fools Joke/Prank [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] i dunno about the best one i have pulled...but one that always works is a rubber band around the handle of the sprayer on the kitchen sink....works everytime [/ QUOTE ] Oooh, I'm gonna go try that one right now! Andy has fish to clean, lmbo, should be good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 [/ QUOTE ] I need to find a rubber band!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted April 1, 2007 Report Share Posted April 1, 2007 Re: Best April Fools Joke/Prank Several years ago, I had started my wife's car to heat it up in the morning while she got ready for work (a common practice). I would go to the front window to check it a couple of times to make sure it was still there. This particular morning, I was at the front window and started yelling "HEY HEY STOP STOP!" then ran back into the bedroom towards the phone. She popped out of the bathroom asking what was going on meanwhile I was preventing to dial the police. I told her that someone just drove off in her car. She ran like the wind to the front window to check with me slowly behind her. I quickly informed her what day it was. She began punching me in the arm as I fell to the ground LMAO!!! Simply but still the greatest one yet! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted April 1, 2007 Report Share Posted April 1, 2007 Re: Best April Fools Joke/Prank [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] i dunno about the best one i have pulled...but one that always works is a rubber band around the handle of the sprayer on the kitchen sink....works everytime [/ QUOTE ] Oooh, I'm gonna go try that one right now! Andy has fish to clean, lmbo, should be good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 [/ QUOTE ] LOL! That's gonna be good! Wish we had one of those on our sink, I'd pull that one on my mom. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NEIOWAARCHER Posted April 1, 2007 Report Share Posted April 1, 2007 Re: Best April Fools Joke/Prank [ QUOTE ] i dunno about the best one i have pulled...but one that always works is a rubber band around the handle of the sprayer on the kitchen sink....works everytime [/ QUOTE ] Thats a classic. I used to pull that on my parents all the time when I was a kid. Never seems to get old. The other one I like is to boil a dozen eggs to make egg salad. Then put them back in the carton. Walk tward someone and pretend to trip and flip the carton open and let the eggs fall twards them. They get they get quite the look on there face as they try to catch them all. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DU_man_84 Posted April 1, 2007 Report Share Posted April 1, 2007 Re: Best April Fools Joke/Prank [ QUOTE ] i dunno about the best one i have pulled...but one that always works is a rubber band around the handle of the sprayer on the kitchen sink....works everytime [/ QUOTE ] my buddy got me with that one a few years back in my apt. down at school, its a pretty good one Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nut Posted April 2, 2007 Report Share Posted April 2, 2007 Re: Best April Fools Joke/Prank I had a fellow co-worker tell another that I had given my 2 weeks notice. The co-worker we was pulling it on hated me with a passion. He was happy all day long and the joke unfolded when he asked the boss about who was going to replace me. The look on his face was priceless when he learned I was still going to be around. I was so ROTFLMBO because I got him again without saying a word Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HuntinDiva Posted April 2, 2007 Report Share Posted April 2, 2007 Re: Best April Fools Joke/Prank my mom told me that she was gonna have a baby, but yeah, it was a lie needless to say!!! haha lol HD Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
toddyboman Posted April 2, 2007 Report Share Posted April 2, 2007 Re: Best April Fools Joke/Prank 2 years ago exactly My wife gave birth to our daughter. We all new it was a girl and had already purchased EVERYTHING for a girl. Well our families were waiting in the waiting room of the hospital on that glorious day. I went into the waiting room and told them the baby is healthy and fine just we have one problem its NOT a girl. They all look at me with this oh no look. One of them even said do you still have the receipts. I couldn't take it any longer I just busted up and said what is today notorious for.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted April 2, 2007 Report Share Posted April 2, 2007 Re: Best April Fools Joke/Prank I jack with office equipment! I like putting tape over the eye of your mouse... Unplug keyboards, etc.. Thats about as exciting as I get on "April Fools" Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Huntress Posted April 2, 2007 Report Share Posted April 2, 2007 Re: Best April Fools Joke/Prank I was in Iowa at a hunt all weekend. When I got home my dad and I were fixin to go clean kennels ect. Thats when he calmly asked, "What are you going to do with those puppies Disco had?" (Disco is my year old female). My jaw dropped. I had so much on my mind: what male got to her, how many, I don't have $$ for shots right not.... Then the light bulb....ornery dads suck! Lol... Marijane Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MCH Posted April 2, 2007 Report Share Posted April 2, 2007 Re: Best April Fools Joke/Prank Was sitting in the office at work one day when the phone rang. Caller ID showed it to be my wife, so I begged the receptionist to tell her that I had left earlier that day. That I had gotten mad and quit. I waited 15 minutes before I called her and she'd already notified our whole family. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
christsavedme Posted April 2, 2007 Report Share Posted April 2, 2007 Re: Best April Fools Joke/Prank Its not the best one ever but a good one to say the least. Take a whole lot of confetti and pile it up on the ceiling fan......next time it is turned on.....looks like new years eve! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bowtech_archer07 Posted April 2, 2007 Report Share Posted April 2, 2007 Re: Best April Fools Joke/Prank Ok, i'll tell one on myself. It happened yesterday and it needs a little background story. Last year i was with one of my buddies when we killed a triple bearded jake. So, yesterday he was hunting in S. IL during the youth season and he calls me and tells me "Man, I must have a thing for this multi-bearded bird thing. I went out with my cousin and called in 6 birds and the one he shot was a triple-beard with a 10, 8, and 6 in. beards." Well, me not thinking what day it was believe him and finally he said "April fools!!!!!" It was a good one and I shoulda known better, but I guess that's why it's called april fools Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
birdhunter39 Posted April 3, 2007 Report Share Posted April 3, 2007 Re: Best April Fools Joke/Prank the best one i did , was this one prank , i was bad , when i was younger i put plastic wrap on the bathroom seat , i got my one sister , end of story , can't tell the rest. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bowtech_archer07 Posted April 3, 2007 Report Share Posted April 3, 2007 Re: Best April Fools Joke/Prank can't tell the rest because you were beatin up to bad.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted April 3, 2007 Report Share Posted April 3, 2007 Re: Best April Fools Joke/Prank a fellow pilot was getting a flight physical (much tougher than a regular physical). i knew the doctor. as he was getting the prostate exam, the doctor looked around, smiled, and said "hello" for me. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
birdhunter39 Posted April 3, 2007 Report Share Posted April 3, 2007 Re: Best April Fools Joke/Prank pse archer04 , no i wasn't beatin up , but she was mad , my father kinda laughed , my mom was very mad , but she couldn't prove i did it . my brother's laughed , Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bowtech_archer07 Posted April 3, 2007 Report Share Posted April 3, 2007 Re: Best April Fools Joke/Prank well, that's the way it goes. glad to hear you didnt' lose any appendages tho... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.