Randy Posted April 11, 2007 Report Share Posted April 11, 2007 Is it just me or do you all see different things in your food? I think I see a chimp on my pancake!!! sorry for this post. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Andrea Posted April 11, 2007 Report Share Posted April 11, 2007 Re: Maybe I\'m just seeing things!! (pic) Don't see the monkey. Sorry. Help me out here....... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bowin_in_illinois Posted April 11, 2007 Report Share Posted April 11, 2007 Re: Maybe I\'m just seeing things!! (pic) maybe the question should be....what did you put IN the pancakes to make you see things ON the pancakes! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Randy Posted April 11, 2007 Author Report Share Posted April 11, 2007 Re: Maybe I\'m just seeing things!! (pic) Maybe I've lost it?!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted April 11, 2007 Report Share Posted April 11, 2007 Re: Maybe I\'m just seeing things!! (pic) What did you have when you were making these things?? LOL!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bowtech_archer07 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Share Posted April 11, 2007 Re: Maybe I\'m just seeing things!! (pic) Ya, I didn't see that either!!!!! Randy, you've spent too much time on RT. Take a break from staring at your computer and go outside!!!! LOL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Randy Posted April 11, 2007 Author Report Share Posted April 11, 2007 Re: Maybe I\'m just seeing things!! (pic) [ QUOTE ] Ya, I didn't see that either!!!!! Randy, you've spent too much time on RT. Take a break from staring at your computer and go outside!!!! LOL [/ QUOTE ]I'd love too but, I have a sick daughter and we're just getting started on a spring snowstorm. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AdvantageTimberLou Posted April 11, 2007 Report Share Posted April 11, 2007 Re: Maybe I\'m just seeing things!! (pic) whatever you do, DON'T EAT IT!! Put that thing on E-bay right now, someone will buy it, guaranteed! At least the humor you have is taking your mind off your daughter, prayers for her to get better soon are being sent!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bowtech_archer07 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Share Posted April 11, 2007 Re: Maybe I\'m just seeing things!! (pic) Wow, Randy, that stinks!! Hope your daughter feels better soon!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QDMAworks4me Posted April 11, 2007 Report Share Posted April 11, 2007 Re: Maybe I\'m just seeing things!! (pic) Been "sippin" a little on your daughters cold medicine I see Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
toddyboman Posted April 11, 2007 Report Share Posted April 11, 2007 Re: Maybe I\'m just seeing things!! (pic) I do see a face not sure about the money. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted April 11, 2007 Report Share Posted April 11, 2007 Re: Maybe I\'m just seeing things!! (pic) I could see it right away Randy. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Andrea Posted April 11, 2007 Report Share Posted April 11, 2007 Re: Maybe I\'m just seeing things!! (pic) [ QUOTE ] Maybe I've lost it?!! [/ QUOTE ] OMG.........that's hilarious. When you put the real pic beside it it's obvious. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ohiobucks Posted April 11, 2007 Report Share Posted April 11, 2007 Re: Maybe I\'m just seeing things!! (pic) If someone lives close to Randy, please go check on him.....I think he's almost lost it all. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JoshM Posted April 11, 2007 Report Share Posted April 11, 2007 Re: Maybe I\'m just seeing things!! (pic) Randy we must be crazy...Because i noticed it right when i looked at it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest MrsRandy Posted April 11, 2007 Report Share Posted April 11, 2007 Re: Maybe I\'m just seeing things!! (pic) Uh, what kind of syrup did you use on those pancakes?? Do you need some medicine too? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chrud Posted April 11, 2007 Report Share Posted April 11, 2007 Re: Maybe I\'m just seeing things!! (pic) Coo-coo. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted April 12, 2007 Report Share Posted April 12, 2007 Re: Maybe I\'m just seeing things!! (pic) Yep, I see it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest outdoorgirl Posted April 12, 2007 Report Share Posted April 12, 2007 Re: Maybe I\'m just seeing things!! (pic) [ QUOTE ] Maybe I've lost it?!! [/ QUOTE ] I can't stop laughing....thats funny Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Loves_To_Hunt458 Posted April 12, 2007 Report Share Posted April 12, 2007 Re: Maybe I\'m just seeing things!! (pic) Hey Randy, like my avatar??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted April 12, 2007 Report Share Posted April 12, 2007 Re: Maybe I\'m just seeing things!! (pic) hey, just eat the darn thing... lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Randy Posted April 12, 2007 Author Report Share Posted April 12, 2007 Re: Maybe I\'m just seeing things!! (pic) [ QUOTE ] Hey Randy, like my avatar??? [/ QUOTE ]That's pretty sweet looking!! I made a pancake that looked like that once!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
johnf Posted April 12, 2007 Report Share Posted April 12, 2007 Re: Maybe I\'m just seeing things!! (pic) If I take off my glasses and really squint I can just make out a pancake. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Loves_To_Hunt458 Posted April 12, 2007 Report Share Posted April 12, 2007 Re: Maybe I\'m just seeing things!! (pic) [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] Hey Randy, like my avatar??? [/ QUOTE ]That's pretty sweet looking!! I made a pancake that looked like that once!! [/ QUOTE ] Lol!!! I think I'll make pancakes tomorrow morning! Hey Randy, if I make one that looks like anything, I'll make sure to post it! -L.T.H.458 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted April 12, 2007 Report Share Posted April 12, 2007 Re: Maybe I\'m just seeing things!! (pic) Man, I'm going to have to learn to pay closer attention to my pancakes from now on. I'll have to check out both sides, before I put the syrup on. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.