Spooky Vet Visit. Prayers needed.


Hillbilly

Recommended Posts

Our family black lab has been coming up lame on his left paw. Dad and I checked it and he had a huge lump on his paw pad. I took him today to the vet to see what he thought it was. Well he told me it could just be infection that made it huge. Their was a small cut on his pad. Also he said it could be cancer. Hopefully the infection will be the winner. We got Luke when I was a freshmen in high school and since he's been around us, he has made my life a lot better. A loyal friend.

So please say a small prayer for him, hopefully its not cancer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
Guest swampfox

Labs are the greatest. Sorry to hear about your dog's paw. How is he doing? We had to put down our old one (seen in the avatar) last year. I hope it works out alright.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.