Baceball anyone????????????


Recommended Posts

He wears his sunglasses at night. ;)

LMAO.:D

I figure we'll be hearing from a lot of "brew-crew" fans for a little while.

Personally?? I hope they win the division. Realistically?? They'll go through a couple of bad streaks and lose the lead soon. They'll finish above .500 but fall just short of the division win.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Brewers fan here. I've been a fan of Geoff Jenkins since he's been on the team. JJ Hardy has been great this year.

I don't think Milwaukee will keep up the 10+ games over .500 for the whole year. I think they can and will win the Central. They are 17-8 versus the NL Central this year, including a sweep over St. Louis. They've also won a series against LA and should have won the series against NYM. They probably won't win 90 games, but they've done very good against the Central so far. I think you could go .500 and win the NL Central.

Speaking of Boof Bonser, Bob Uecker also laughs and calls him "Bons Boofer" on the radio.:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.