Griz Posted June 4, 2007 Report Share Posted June 4, 2007 I had a full glass of ice water with me and when I went to sat it down on my desk...Weeeeelllll I dumped the whole glass of water on my key board... Yep...It got a super good washing no doubt... I guess I showed it...Huh...LOL...:rolleyes: Dang Computer has been giving me fits anyway... Looks like I'll be heading to the big town tomorrow for a new Key Board or maybe a new computer... Leason learned... Soaking computers in water don't work real well... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LifeNRA Posted June 4, 2007 Report Share Posted June 4, 2007 Un-plug it and shake it out, let it dry good! Maybe it will still work! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
toddyboman Posted June 4, 2007 Report Share Posted June 4, 2007 Yep go buy a key board is a lot more fun than taking one apart to clean it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted June 4, 2007 Report Share Posted June 4, 2007 Leason learned... Soaking computers in water don't work real well... Actually it works well if you want a new computer! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RTF Posted June 4, 2007 Report Share Posted June 4, 2007 You'd think by now, these key boards would be moisture resistance. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted June 4, 2007 Report Share Posted June 4, 2007 You'd think by now, these key boards would be moisture resistance. Its a conspiracy...... Its to long of a theory to go into but the basic concept is they want to take the money out of your pocket and put it in theirs. In the end we all win. You get to spend money so you can spend money to get online to spend more money on Ebay........... and then they get to spend your money on a yacht in the Caimans. But in the end you get a new keyboard. See, we all win. Sorry, I havent had enough coffee yet. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted June 4, 2007 Report Share Posted June 4, 2007 Un-plug it and shake it out, let it dry good! Maybe it will still work! Yep, that is what I would do too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.