OJR Posted June 21, 2007 Report Share Posted June 21, 2007 A NEW STUDY A 2006 study by Texas A&M University found that the average American walks about 900 miles per year. Another study by the American Beer Institute found that Americans drink an average of 22 gallons of beer a year. That means, on average, Americans get approximately 41 miles per gallon. Not bad!:D:D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NS whitetail Posted June 21, 2007 Report Share Posted June 21, 2007 much cheaper to drink and walk lol:D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Texan_Til_I_Die Posted June 21, 2007 Report Share Posted June 21, 2007 I probably get closer to 20!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Randy Posted June 21, 2007 Report Share Posted June 21, 2007 LMBO!! Yeah, I'm thinking I'm in the 20 MPG category also!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.