Finally............


preacherman

Recommended Posts

I am able to slow down a little bit and get back on the forums. I have spent the last two months running like there is no tomorrow. I have had 3 weeks of church camp and a few weeks of revival. Put about 7,000 miles on my pickup; but looks like things might be slowing down a little bit!

I have missed you guys and missed the forums. Glad to be back and hope never to have to be gone this long again.

Blessings,

Scott

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.