billkay Posted July 29, 2007 Report Share Posted July 29, 2007 I got invited last year to the Knight Rifles Invitational Hunt in Iowa. They actually filmed my hunt and it will appear on their show, Knight Rifles Born to Hunt, on the Outdoor Channel this week. Thurs, @ 3pm, Fri, @1pm, and Sat @5:30pm, Eastern Time. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nut Posted July 29, 2007 Report Share Posted July 29, 2007 I hope to see it then. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LifeNRA Posted July 29, 2007 Report Share Posted July 29, 2007 Cool! Ill make sure I watch! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted July 29, 2007 Report Share Posted July 29, 2007 That is cool Bill. Will have to remember to watch for it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest outdoorgirl Posted July 29, 2007 Report Share Posted July 29, 2007 That sounds great i'll try and watch it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted July 29, 2007 Report Share Posted July 29, 2007 That's Great Bill.:cool: Congratulations. I just wish we could get the outdoor channel. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
IowaDeerHunter Posted July 29, 2007 Report Share Posted July 29, 2007 That is pretty awesome! Where in Iowa were you hunting? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
billkay Posted July 30, 2007 Author Report Share Posted July 30, 2007 We were hunting about 20 minutes south of Centerville. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ohiobucks Posted July 30, 2007 Report Share Posted July 30, 2007 Got the DVR all set up, very cool Bill!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
toddyboman Posted July 30, 2007 Report Share Posted July 30, 2007 Congrats Bill!! That's Great Bill.:cool: Congratulations. I just wish we could get the outdoor channel. Me too:( Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
okiedog Posted July 30, 2007 Report Share Posted July 30, 2007 Wish I could watch it, but I'll be working everytime that it airs:mad: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.