My 2006 Buck.....Case Closed!!!


jerdanmagic

Recommended Posts

I just went and picked up my mount for my Muzzle loader buck from last year, and I couldn't be happier with it. Like always, Terry's Taxidermy out of OKC did a great job! They're certainly not the fastest around, but it's sure worth the wait. He's at my office right now, but he may just ride around strapped into my front seat for a couple weeks!!!! Here's a couple pics, enjoy.

In the woods.....

MLCROP.jpg

On the Ground......

P1010034.jpg

In the truck.....

P1010054.jpg

On the wall.....

P1010621.jpg

P1010624.jpg

P1010623.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

that quite a buck. I love it when you catch them on camera before, then get to shoot em later. great job

Thanks! I got one pic of this guy prior to the 2005 season and several more early in the 2006 season. This is the first deer that I've been fortunate enough to take after getting pics of him. In fact, I had the first picture I got of this buck saved as my background on my phone for several months back in 2005. I was a little bummed to say the least when I never saw him that season, but it was well worth the wait!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.