LifeNRA Posted August 4, 2007 Report Share Posted August 4, 2007 These are my hunting shafts. As much as I like all white, thought I would break it up a bit. Try to tone them down and camo them. Since the Blazers now have these tiger stripes, they seem to work. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 4, 2007 Report Share Posted August 4, 2007 Now those are just too pretty to shoot .... :cool: AWSOME !! I wonder why I haven't received my customs yet ... :( Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LifeNRA Posted August 5, 2007 Author Report Share Posted August 5, 2007 I wonder why I haven't received my customs yet ... :( From Onestringer? Maybe it takes longer for custom wraps Luke. I don't know that for sure. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LifeNRA Posted August 5, 2007 Author Report Share Posted August 5, 2007 BTW, wonder if the "NUGE" would like these! LOL! Actually I wouldn't mind shooting the same arrow that he uses. I know they are made by GT. I just have too many now to order more! LOL! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.