buckee Posted August 10, 2007 Report Share Posted August 10, 2007 I was just talking with Randy Oitker's Mom, and she thinks we need a bumper sticker just for us forum Members, that reads "Honk if your are a Realtree.com forum member". I think it's a great idea, and I'm sure John or Luke could come up with something great Scott could sell them at the Realstore along with those other window stickers and transfer patterns Luke made up.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
toddyboman Posted August 10, 2007 Report Share Posted August 10, 2007 Sounds like a good idea. Still waiting on those window decals...... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 10, 2007 Report Share Posted August 10, 2007 This is a down sized version but you get the idea .. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 10, 2007 Report Share Posted August 10, 2007 Sounds like a good idea. Still waiting on those window decals...... I got mine ... :D:D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SuperMn106 Posted August 10, 2007 Report Share Posted August 10, 2007 This is a down sized version but you get the idea .. That is awesome!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted August 11, 2007 Author Report Share Posted August 11, 2007 That's cool Luke. I knew you'd come up with something quick Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 11, 2007 Report Share Posted August 11, 2007 That's cool Luke. I knew you'd come up with something quick It's a little blurry because I down sized the original... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted August 11, 2007 Author Report Share Posted August 11, 2007 As long as I can read it at 20 or 30 yards...eh Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LifeNRA Posted August 11, 2007 Report Share Posted August 11, 2007 I just got home from dinner! Looks great Luke, I like that background you used! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 11, 2007 Report Share Posted August 11, 2007 I just got home from dinner! Looks great Luke, I like that background you used! You should it's one of your pics .. :p Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LifeNRA Posted August 11, 2007 Report Share Posted August 11, 2007 You should it's one of your pics .. :p I know silly! LOL!!! :D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Michihunter Posted August 11, 2007 Report Share Posted August 11, 2007 Great idea for sure!!! Put me on the list!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 11, 2007 Report Share Posted August 11, 2007 I know silly! LOL!!! :D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p Me not silly .. you silly .. :D:p:p:rolleyes::D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DU_man_84 Posted August 11, 2007 Report Share Posted August 11, 2007 im all over that idea, that be awesome Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 11, 2007 Report Share Posted August 11, 2007 Try this one one for size .. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RangerClay Posted August 11, 2007 Report Share Posted August 11, 2007 Try this one one for size .. Looks real good Luke! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted August 11, 2007 Author Report Share Posted August 11, 2007 That looks real cool Luke. I liked the other one you sent me in a PM too. I think the Realtree.com Logo would draw the eye real good Honk, honk, honk Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted August 11, 2007 Report Share Posted August 11, 2007 I like! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 11, 2007 Report Share Posted August 11, 2007 Here we go again ... :D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted August 11, 2007 Author Report Share Posted August 11, 2007 Now that is dang cool Luke. I wonder what that would be like as a window sticker in clear, instead of camo, with "Honk if your a " on top and "Forum Member" on the bottom. I think it might be to big for a bumper stick, but the back window on a pick-up is good Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted August 12, 2007 Report Share Posted August 12, 2007 wow. you're good luke! (i don't care what everyone else says) lol. great job. i like the second one best. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 12, 2007 Report Share Posted August 12, 2007 Now that is dang cool Luke. I wonder what that would be like as a window sticker in clear, instead of camo, with "Honk if your a " on top and "Forum Member" on the bottom. I think it might be to big for a bumper stick, but the back window on a pick-up is good LOL.... Have it your way then .. :D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Swamphunter Posted August 12, 2007 Report Share Posted August 12, 2007 Yep...nice knowing you Buckee.....dumping more work on Scott, I'll bet we are gonna see our first "public hanging".... banned Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mrswtnhunt Posted August 12, 2007 Report Share Posted August 12, 2007 Count me in, I'll take one for each truck. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest COACH J. Posted August 12, 2007 Report Share Posted August 12, 2007 Thats cool I want one! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.