OJR Posted August 12, 2007 Report Share Posted August 12, 2007 Well now, Mr. Woods has #13 and everyone is lucky enough to witness this whole thing happen! I predict that he will break Jack's record of 18 majors in 2010! The guy is something else! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SuperMn106 Posted August 13, 2007 Report Share Posted August 13, 2007 He is Amazing! I never had the pleasure to watch Jack play in his prime but I am gonna say right now that Tiger is the greatest ever. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Steven Posted August 13, 2007 Report Share Posted August 13, 2007 I am gonna say right now that Tiger is the greatest ever. That's a bold statement. I still think he has to pass Jack and prove he can win in a come from behind situation first. In other words, it's just a matter of time. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
toddyboman Posted August 13, 2007 Report Share Posted August 13, 2007 Tiger is amazing!!!! Always lots of fun to watch Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckbuster11 Posted August 13, 2007 Report Share Posted August 13, 2007 Yeah he's pretty good. That round of 63 on Friday was ridiculous. I like 2010 to be the year he breaks the record also. He wins a couple more and the atmosphere around the major's is going to get insane. I'm interested to see how he reacts when he gets up to 16, 17 and he knows he's right on the doorstep. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ohiobucks Posted August 13, 2007 Report Share Posted August 13, 2007 Phenomenal, simply the best there is. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.