Swamphunter Posted January 1, 2005 Report Share Posted January 1, 2005 jus a poss to sa I lub yu gys... it is new yeres daze an i am et a partee (hiccup) and wass thinkun of how mutch yu gys meen to me. an thiz webseyt. We hev bin partyfdn sinc r 11..00am an havun a grate tyme. you guys r tha bess.... (hiccup).. Yu gys r like a 2ndds famly 2 mee (hiccup) and juss wantid to posst thiz an let use no...(hiccup)... Just kidding, I am actually on my way into work for 3pm to 7pm (OT) and wanted to say Happy New Year to you all... and for you southerners... y'all, and I can't for get the ones north of me... Happy New Years eh'!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted January 1, 2005 Report Share Posted January 1, 2005 Re: I luv yu gys.. man I really need help I actually understood the first part....LOL... Happy New Year to you as well Swampy and be safe dude... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Steven Posted January 1, 2005 Report Share Posted January 1, 2005 Re: I luv yu gys.. [ QUOTE ] jus a poss to sa I lub yu gys... it is new yeres daze an i am et a partee (hiccup) and wass thinkun of how mutch yu gys meen to me. an thiz webseyt. We hev bin partyfdn sinc r 11..00am an havun a grate tyme. you guys r tha bess.... (hiccup).. Yu gys r like a 2ndds famly 2 mee (hiccup) and juss wantid to posst thiz an let use no...(hiccup)... [/ QUOTE ] Hmmmm. That post was about 12 hours late, at least I'd hope you're not in that condition in the middle of the afternoon. Happy New Year, Swampy. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dogdoc Posted January 1, 2005 Report Share Posted January 1, 2005 Re: I luv yu gys.. lol---happy new years Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
billygoat Posted January 1, 2005 Report Share Posted January 1, 2005 Re: I luv yu gys.. Ahhhh... yes! You notice though... the traffic on the forum is a little slower today???? Just wonder if there are a few head's pounding out there? I feel great... just wish I could sleep for more than 3 hours after working all night long. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted January 1, 2005 Report Share Posted January 1, 2005 Re: I luv yu gys.. I hope your reports don't look like that!!! LOL!! Happy New Year!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Swamphunter Posted January 1, 2005 Author Report Share Posted January 1, 2005 Re: I luv yu gys.. [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] jus a poss to sa I lub yu gys... it is new yeres daze an i am et a partee (hiccup) and wass thinkun of how mutch yu gys meen to me. an thiz webseyt. We hev bin partyfdn sinc r 11..00am an havun a grate tyme. you guys r tha bess.... (hiccup).. Yu gys r like a 2ndds famly 2 mee (hiccup) and juss wantid to posst thiz an let use no...(hiccup)... [/ QUOTE ] Hmmmm. That post was about 12 hours late, at least I'd hope you're not in that condition in the middle of the afternoon. Happy New Year, Swampy. [/ QUOTE ] Ya, my intention was to post that last night but I was in bed at 9pm for the night. Never even got near alcohol. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
archerjg Posted January 1, 2005 Report Share Posted January 1, 2005 Re: I luv yu gys.. Happy New Year. I actually understood that and I don't drink. Archerjg Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Turkeygirl Posted January 2, 2005 Report Share Posted January 2, 2005 Re: I luv yu gys.. LOL! I was thinking "Wow, he is really drunk!" Happy New Year to you also from the south of western NY. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted January 2, 2005 Report Share Posted January 2, 2005 Re: I luv yu gys.. LOL! i was thinkin the same as turkeygirl!! Happy New Year from Ottawa Canada! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted January 2, 2005 Report Share Posted January 2, 2005 Re: I luv yu gys.. Thought I was reading a post from carbonhunter, and he was wound up about some vast right wing conspiracy; then I saw it was just Ken playing a joke. Happy New Year to you too, and everyone else here! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.