My bow got a slight make over.


Hillbilly

Recommended Posts

I had a old factory PSE sight, well got rid of it for a Stock dog 3-pin sight from Toxonics. I love this sight, my dad and I tuned it up and I took the fletching off one of my arrows on my second shot. I'm going to put a new rest on it. Going to go with a Vital Gear rest, and hopefully a new peep sight. Also either an A-Bomb from Doinkers. I cannot wait! I'm going to use the MX-3's this year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.