Guest DJR Posted January 2, 2005 Report Share Posted January 2, 2005 With all this talk about the expoding carbon arrows I went back and looked at the charts and I have found out that I'm shooting the wrong ones. Easton says I should be shooting 300 Axis and I have the 340. Am I reading it right??? 70lb with a 30" arrow. Would there be a big difference between the 2?? thanks Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted January 2, 2005 Report Share Posted January 2, 2005 Re: Arrows, I think I messed up Your right on the border with the 340's The 340's are for 60-70lbs the 300's are for 70-80lbs Usually, if I'm on the border like that I'll step up to the higher one, just to be sure. I'd rather be slightly overspined, than living on the edge. JMO Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dg Posted January 2, 2005 Report Share Posted January 2, 2005 Re: Arrows, I think I messed up As for exploding, you have nothing to worry about unless the arrow is damaged. The charts are a guidance and never a hardfast rule-of-thumb. If they work for you, go ahead and use them. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.