Forum problems??


Swamphunter

Recommended Posts

I am posting this while I can... man I am having problems.... the whole site works but for a bit I was getting a message when I tried to open the forums asking if I wanted to "open this or save it" to my computer and that some files may be harmful, only open the ones you trust....yada yada yada...and then it wants me to save it to my documents folder... big pain. I finally got on here and was wondering if anyone just experienced problems?? Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.