unioncountyslayer Posted August 27, 2007 Report Share Posted August 27, 2007 Well, my 30th (shhhhhhhhh) birthday is this coming Thursday. So my wife planned a surprise party for me yesterday. We had a great time and got to see some friends and family I havn't seen in a long time. And the best part of it all the gift I received from my wife. Here it is, sorry for the glare but it is for a 5 day gun hunt during the rut for 2008. I hope I can contain myself for that long! This is my dream hunt. Dad and I will be going together. Maybe I'll run into Waddell or some of the RT boys while I'm there. I am so pumped right now! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Michiganbowhunter_SQ2 Posted August 27, 2007 Report Share Posted August 27, 2007 man-o-man, that's one heck of a birthday present!! congrats! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Steven Posted August 27, 2007 Report Share Posted August 27, 2007 GGGRRR!!:mad: :D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted August 27, 2007 Report Share Posted August 27, 2007 I think we all want to borrow your wife now, come birthday time..(jk) .LOL:D Man, that is awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
archerjg Posted August 27, 2007 Report Share Posted August 27, 2007 Congratulations to you and Happy Early Birthday. Archerjg Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
*Camo_Girl* Posted August 27, 2007 Report Share Posted August 27, 2007 I know what I want for my birthday now... Congrats! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Finn Posted August 27, 2007 Report Share Posted August 27, 2007 That's awesome, Mark. Congrats and Happy Birthday, buddy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest outdoorgirl Posted August 27, 2007 Report Share Posted August 27, 2007 Wow what a great birthday gift :D she gets a A+ for making sure it's during the rut :D:D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted August 27, 2007 Report Share Posted August 27, 2007 OMG! That's so incredibly cool. Good luck man. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted August 27, 2007 Report Share Posted August 27, 2007 Great present! Great wife! Now don't blow it and shoot a spike! LOL!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
toddyboman Posted August 27, 2007 Report Share Posted August 27, 2007 Man that is awesome...Congrats. Your wife rocks!!!:cool: Actually can your wife call my wife and talk gift ideas... :p:p :D:D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
preacherman Posted August 27, 2007 Report Share Posted August 27, 2007 congrats on a great gift..............and if by any chance, you need spiritual guidance on the trip............I think I may be able to clear my calendar. Happy Birthday Buddy! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
razortec_hunter Posted August 27, 2007 Report Share Posted August 27, 2007 awesome birthday gift!!!!!!!! i have always wanted to hunt there but it prolly aint gonna happen Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest DaveGP Posted August 27, 2007 Report Share Posted August 27, 2007 milk river....WOW! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
c_lou Posted August 27, 2007 Report Share Posted August 27, 2007 Congrats to you. That's one amazing wife you got there. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Andrea Posted August 27, 2007 Report Share Posted August 27, 2007 Congrats Mark, that is too cool. Here's a question though......what are you getting her for her b-day/Christmas???:D:D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted August 27, 2007 Report Share Posted August 27, 2007 Very cool. Congratulations Mark, and best of luck with that hunt. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
whttlbucksteve Posted August 27, 2007 Report Share Posted August 27, 2007 AllI can say is WOW Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
unioncountyslayer Posted August 27, 2007 Author Report Share Posted August 27, 2007 Congrats Mark, that is too cool. Here's a question though......what are you getting her for her b-day/Christmas???:D:D I thought that question might come up. Luckily her birthday is in July, so if I'm a good boy and get her something nice then I may get lucky like this year. I upgraded her to a new and bigger diamond ring this year, so trust me, we're even! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bowtech_archer07 Posted August 28, 2007 Report Share Posted August 28, 2007 Awesome birthday present.. congrats!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted August 28, 2007 Report Share Posted August 28, 2007 I think we all want to borrow your wife now, come birthday time..(jk) .LOL:D Man, that is awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey, what do you mean "just kidding"! congrats, mark. i'm glad it's for 2008. it will give you time for lots of dreams. and i hope they all come true. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.