SuperMn106 Posted August 27, 2007 Report Share Posted August 27, 2007 I just wanted to give everyone a heads up again that this friday i will be moving. I will be moving into my own apartment so I am not sure when I will have the internet again. It is kind of funny, I have an apartment but i do not have any furniture. I am sure I will add to it little by little. I hope everyone has a great day and I will check back in a couple times before I leave. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted August 27, 2007 Report Share Posted August 27, 2007 Good luck with the new pad! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
okbowman Posted August 27, 2007 Report Share Posted August 27, 2007 Parents finally had enough of you huh? J/K, good luck with the new place! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SuperMn106 Posted August 30, 2007 Author Report Share Posted August 30, 2007 Parents finally had enough of you huh? J/K, good luck with the new place! haha, That is what everyone asks me. I leave bright and early (6 am) in the morning for my 10 hr drive to my new place. I will be in my own apartment for the first time. I am not sure how long it will take me to get the internet and be back on here. Everyone take care. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Michiganbowhunter_SQ2 Posted August 30, 2007 Report Share Posted August 30, 2007 Good Luck Mike!, have fun and be safe, and get back to the forums as soon as you can Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.