Tominator Posted September 1, 2007 Report Share Posted September 1, 2007 Limited out on the doves today. Started around 7:10 and had 15 on the ground by 9:26. Tons of fun. Don't know how many shots I went through, but I only missed 4 birds. It was a weird day, they were coming in in singles, sometimes doubles. Made it very easy to be patient and wait on the one bird that was reacting to the deeks. I'll post pics later. Headed back out tomorrow. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WaCoyote Posted September 1, 2007 Report Share Posted September 1, 2007 NICE!!! Can't go today hope to Sun. or Mon. Great job. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hardwood_HD Posted September 2, 2007 Report Share Posted September 2, 2007 sounds like you did a lot better than me.. congrats on the birds Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
okbowman Posted September 2, 2007 Report Share Posted September 2, 2007 congrats!! I got 7. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
preacherman Posted September 2, 2007 Report Share Posted September 2, 2007 congrats................had 8 come through on me and got 6 of them! Plan on going back out tomorrow morning and trying to hunt them again! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.