oo_buck Posted September 5, 2007 Report Share Posted September 5, 2007 Last season, I was faced with replacing both limbs on my PSE Beast which was about 6yrs old. Fully expecting to get the run-around, I was very pleased to get two new limbs, no questions asked. How cool is that?..... Well this season, I was adjusting my Top Gun F18 sights.... stupid me managed to strip the head on my windage adjustment screw. I called PSE, to see if I could order a replacement...... they're sending me two or three free of charge. I like PSE. They could have easily charged me money for the limbs last year, or the screws this year, and they just keep treating me like they know me. I'm done rambling now, just wanted to share. buck Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest totalscaf Posted September 5, 2007 Report Share Posted September 5, 2007 That is great to hear, I have shot PSE for 8 years now and love them (but haven't had to call CS yet). Don't know if it's just my friends or what but down here they refer to it as Point Shoot Explode.I have never had any major probs with mine but it's good to know that if I do that PSE does stand behind their equipment. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hutchies Posted September 5, 2007 Report Share Posted September 5, 2007 My 05 Illusion cracked a limb..............guess what. They gave me a brand new 06 model............. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted September 5, 2007 Report Share Posted September 5, 2007 My father has never shot anything but PSE and they have always treated him like a customer should be treated.. To me PSE had top quality products and service.. It's always great to hear about great customer service I'm glad they took care of you and your problem without the hassel.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted September 5, 2007 Report Share Posted September 5, 2007 That is cool. Have not had to call them on my bow yet, but this is good to know for sure. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dogg6 Posted September 5, 2007 Report Share Posted September 5, 2007 That is great to know, thanks for sharing. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.