Swamphunter Posted January 4, 2005 Report Share Posted January 4, 2005 These are cool. I can't wait to get old. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted January 4, 2005 Report Share Posted January 4, 2005 Re: Wow Man I can wait a lil longer then you! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted January 4, 2005 Report Share Posted January 4, 2005 Re: Wow [ QUOTE ] Man I can wait a lil longer then you! [/ QUOTE ] DITTO, Ryan my sentaments exactly... Man Swampy I said earlier that you were going to be one grumpy bear before that basement was done... but this takes the cake... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JimT Posted January 4, 2005 Report Share Posted January 4, 2005 Re: Wow I can wait also......lol..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted January 4, 2005 Report Share Posted January 4, 2005 Re: Wow wow. i am reservin mine!!! even though i am only 18 *knock on wood* LOL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted January 4, 2005 Report Share Posted January 4, 2005 Re: Wow Dang..I already have mine paid for I figured I'd better get my pine box, before someone went and splurged on some fancy thing. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GWSmith Posted January 4, 2005 Report Share Posted January 4, 2005 Re: Wow If you are a believer....its just a fancy pop-up blind Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
archerjg Posted January 4, 2005 Report Share Posted January 4, 2005 Re: Wow I can wait quite a while for one. Archerjg Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
birddog Posted January 4, 2005 Report Share Posted January 4, 2005 Re: Wow LOL: at GW: Man, can you imagine lugging that thing with you for a pop up blind??? :-) I think I'll continue to sit in the mud ;-) Beautiful casket, however I am not quite ready for that yet! At 29....I hope I have a great number of years before I start looking at those! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GWSmith Posted January 4, 2005 Report Share Posted January 4, 2005 Re: Wow Birddog, Think big man...LOL...Really Big Its a pop-up blind made by Rapture Products Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RangerClay Posted January 4, 2005 Report Share Posted January 4, 2005 Re: Wow I think I can wait a little longer but I will keep it on file Ranger Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted January 4, 2005 Report Share Posted January 4, 2005 Re: Wow I'm not ready yet, but His will be done. Looks like there might be some jealous Moldy Oak dudes up in heaven. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted January 4, 2005 Report Share Posted January 4, 2005 Re: Wow Hope I can wait a good while for that. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Swamphunter Posted January 4, 2005 Author Report Share Posted January 4, 2005 Re: Wow [ QUOTE ] Is that a sub? Hope it works better than the ones us Canucks got from the Brits! Wouldn't want it to break down before it got to port or tossed out its anchor! Its a casket. TBow [/ QUOTE ] Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
billygoat Posted January 5, 2005 Report Share Posted January 5, 2005 Re: Wow Swampy: I don't know if you have heard... but modern medicine has made great strides in the last couple of decades... don't give up hope just yet (lol) You don't have anything to tell us?????? (JK) Hope you enjoy your new box! I'd personally rather an old pine box on the back 40! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted January 5, 2005 Report Share Posted January 5, 2005 Re: Wow [ QUOTE ] Swampy: I don't know if you have heard... but modern medicine has made great strides in the last couple of decades... don't give up hope just yet (lol) You don't have anything to tell us?????? (JK) Hope you enjoy your new box! I'd personally rather an old pine box on the back 40! [/ QUOTE ] Not before I get those horns for my wall... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dogdoc Posted January 5, 2005 Report Share Posted January 5, 2005 Re: Wow nap time---i'm with Ryan---I think I'll wait a while! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.