Griz Posted November 6, 2007 Report Share Posted November 6, 2007 Ok I don't want yall to think that I'm stupid here or something. But I'm not sure what they are wanting... Here goes... I was going to post a pic in the Trophy Den of my 13 pointer that I got with my bow. I filled in all the fields that they ask for and when I clicked on sammit I get this that says "Please select a file with a valid name for the phote field" What am I doing wrong? I Am So Confussed!!!! Can anyone help me out here... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Southerngirl Posted November 6, 2007 Report Share Posted November 6, 2007 I gave up trying to meet all the different forums photo rules, I just use photobucket.com. It's free and easy to use Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
toddyboman Posted November 6, 2007 Report Share Posted November 6, 2007 whats the name of your file..... Is the name to long..... Is the file to big.... Do you have spaces or dashes or something thats not working.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
toddyboman Posted November 6, 2007 Report Share Posted November 6, 2007 looks like only certain file types can be loaded too... Note: Photo should be of file type(s): image/jpeg,image/pjpeg,image/gif) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griz Posted November 6, 2007 Author Report Share Posted November 6, 2007 I got it figured out... The file had a space in it... Thank You!!! Griz... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted November 6, 2007 Report Share Posted November 6, 2007 heck. i just gave up years ago. now, i send stuff to good ole luke, and he posts for me. tuff to be so dumb.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted November 6, 2007 Report Share Posted November 6, 2007 Same Here heck. i just gave up years ago. now, i send stuff to good ole luke, and he posts for me. tuff to be so dumb.... I used to do the same thing but I sent mine to Buckee and now he won't post them for me! Oh well, I don't have any new pictures anyway! LOL!!:D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.