mule659 Posted November 24, 2007 Report Share Posted November 24, 2007 What's everyone thoughts on this one? I am giving it to Mizzou by 7 even though they are saying KU is favored by 3...I just wont have that lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Finn Posted November 25, 2007 Report Share Posted November 25, 2007 Great game! Don't really care who wins, but it's a good one Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mule659 Posted November 25, 2007 Author Report Share Posted November 25, 2007 What an awesome game it turned out to be! I'm a happy man! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted November 25, 2007 Report Share Posted November 25, 2007 Ohio State is looking better and better. #1 and #2 beat again. I really think Ohio State deserves a shot at the title again. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ohiobucks Posted November 25, 2007 Report Share Posted November 25, 2007 I'm the biggest Oklahoma fan out there (for one week....) ! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted November 26, 2007 Report Share Posted November 26, 2007 I'm the biggest Oklahoma fan out there (for one week....) ! Me too! Go, Okies, Cowboys, Sooners, whatever! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.