Nut Posted December 4, 2007 Report Share Posted December 4, 2007 Actually it was pretty cool. While I was waiting for my youngest son to take his driving test I had a converstation with the guy waiting to take his. During the converstation I found out that he had came to the USA from the Phillipines. He stated that this country was the best even with how difficult it is get be able to get in (legal:D) His English was pretty good and understandable even though he struggled for the proper word at times. He came over on a boat which took 3 months(I think) and he would do it again if he had too. It seems he has a problem with the illegals from Mexico:eek::cool: But he wants to become a citizen and make his life here as someone who is a asset. Just thought I would share Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted December 4, 2007 Report Share Posted December 4, 2007 That is great that there are people like him! I agree the big problem are the illegal ones! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted December 4, 2007 Report Share Posted December 4, 2007 Good to hear , and refreshing:D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted December 4, 2007 Report Share Posted December 4, 2007 Too bad there are so many unlike him. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted December 5, 2007 Report Share Posted December 5, 2007 Too bad there are so many unlike him. true. we need only legal immigrants. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.