arrow32 Posted December 18, 2007 Report Share Posted December 18, 2007 Anyone break the bank this Christmas? Can say I didn't break the bank but dang I feel poor now that my shopping is done. I want my money back. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted December 18, 2007 Report Share Posted December 18, 2007 we like to splurge a bit, especially on the grandkids. but didn't break the bank. every wallet has it's limit. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nut Posted December 18, 2007 Report Share Posted December 18, 2007 I didn't have anything to start with because of being unemployed. But the boys understand which makes it good. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted December 18, 2007 Report Share Posted December 18, 2007 I didn't have anything to start with . Ditto. But we'll have a great Christmas anyway. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GobblerBuster618 Posted December 18, 2007 Report Share Posted December 18, 2007 ill be right there with the rest of you guys tomorrow... broke Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted December 18, 2007 Report Share Posted December 18, 2007 Christmas shopping is like gambling! You set your limits and when you hit them, you quit! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
4Blade Posted December 18, 2007 Report Share Posted December 18, 2007 I will be before the week is over....... :D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
toddyboman Posted December 18, 2007 Report Share Posted December 18, 2007 Christmas shopping is like gambling! You set your limits and when you hit them, you quit! Thats what we do The sad part is many don't know when to quit :( And those Credit Card companies LOVE it :( Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yellowhammer Posted December 18, 2007 Report Share Posted December 18, 2007 I stay broke, things will get better I just know that they will. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted December 18, 2007 Report Share Posted December 18, 2007 We have spent quite a bit, and not done yet. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted December 18, 2007 Report Share Posted December 18, 2007 Yep, im broke. Things seem to be costing more lately. Luckily im due a raise in January.... But for now im squeezing pennies... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
shockwave Posted December 18, 2007 Report Share Posted December 18, 2007 Christmas is for the kiddies as long as they have, being broke doesn`t matter.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HuntingInMaine Posted December 18, 2007 Report Share Posted December 18, 2007 Christmas is for the kiddies as long as they have, being broke doesn`t matter.. That's how I feel....it's only once a year and I want to give my kids an awsome Christmas....it won't be quite as big as I would have liked, but they should be pretty happy Christmas morning. And yes, I'm broke too! LOL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Kid Posted December 18, 2007 Report Share Posted December 18, 2007 i'm a college student who just had to pay next semisters classes, i have no money in my wallet but i do have some in the bank account,whoo but i have to save some money for flordia!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Andrea Posted December 18, 2007 Report Share Posted December 18, 2007 Not yet, but will be soon. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hutchies Posted December 18, 2007 Report Share Posted December 18, 2007 It's more like who isn't broke?..........hahahhahahahaha, Good thing you didn't ask that or you wouldn't have any replies. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ravin R10 man Posted December 18, 2007 Report Share Posted December 18, 2007 Im not..but then I dont shop either...Christmas aint about that anyways Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Randyman Posted December 18, 2007 Report Share Posted December 18, 2007 Thanks to a ton of overtime, my Wife and i were able to pay for our entire Christmas with cash without breaking the bank. That hasn't happened much in the past! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RangerClay Posted December 18, 2007 Report Share Posted December 18, 2007 I want my money back. Lets see if you still say that after you get your thank you smooch from your gal. :D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
cinch314 Posted December 18, 2007 Report Share Posted December 18, 2007 Not broke thanks to my raise and bonus wooohoooo Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
arrow32 Posted December 18, 2007 Author Report Share Posted December 18, 2007 So half are broke half are not. Wish I wasn't. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craig mack Posted December 18, 2007 Report Share Posted December 18, 2007 I didnt have anything to start with either. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griz Posted December 18, 2007 Report Share Posted December 18, 2007 Broke!!! Why that's my middle name this time of the year... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Michiganbowhunter_SQ2 Posted December 18, 2007 Report Share Posted December 18, 2007 I was broke before so it doesn't matter Thats ok though, I like the look on everyones faces when tey open my gifts...got some good ones picked out this year Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Airman312 Posted December 18, 2007 Report Share Posted December 18, 2007 We are broke to the point that Christmas will not exist here...the kids will love that!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.