arrow32 Posted December 20, 2007 Report Share Posted December 20, 2007 LOL My computer is acting up or something. My posts aren't showing in the lounge that I have made a post. Not really sure what it is doing. :confused: sorry Cody. Thought I'd put this here, so everyone would see it . Steve Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted December 20, 2007 Report Share Posted December 20, 2007 I can see it! Looks like a regular post to me! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Randy Posted December 20, 2007 Report Share Posted December 20, 2007 I'm having problems too! It keeps booting me out and says it can't display the web page. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Randy Posted December 20, 2007 Report Share Posted December 20, 2007 This is nuts!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted December 20, 2007 Report Share Posted December 20, 2007 Me too...all afternoon, even just a minute ago. I'll be lucky if I can make this post Anyway, the webmaster has been trying to fix a few things today, so please be patient. [ATTACH]1010[/ATTACH] Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted December 20, 2007 Report Share Posted December 20, 2007 Me too...all afternoon, even just a minute ago. I'll be lucky if I can make this post Anyway, the webmaster has been trying to fix a few things today, so please be patient. [ATTACH]1010[/ATTACH] Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted December 20, 2007 Report Share Posted December 20, 2007 Me too...all afternoon, even just a minute ago. I'll be lucky if I can make this post Anyway, the webmaster has been trying to fix a few things today, so please be patient. [ATTACH]1010[/ATTACH] Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted December 20, 2007 Report Share Posted December 20, 2007 Me too...all afternoon, even just a minute ago. I'll be lucky if I can make this post Anyway, the webmaster has been trying to fix a few things today, so please be patient. [ATTACH]1010[/ATTACH] Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted December 20, 2007 Report Share Posted December 20, 2007 Me too...all afternoon, even just a minute ago. I'll be lucky if I can make this post Anyway, the webmaster has been trying to fix a few things today, so please be patient. [ATTACH]1010[/ATTACH] Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted December 20, 2007 Report Share Posted December 20, 2007 took 5 tries to get this:rolleyes: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted December 20, 2007 Report Share Posted December 20, 2007 not me... mine works fine. works fine. works fine. works fine. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted December 20, 2007 Report Share Posted December 20, 2007 not me... mine works fine. works fine. works fine. works fine. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Michiganbowhunter_SQ2 Posted December 20, 2007 Report Share Posted December 20, 2007 LMBO, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok....mine is running like crap right now Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LifeNRA Posted December 20, 2007 Report Share Posted December 20, 2007 took 5 tries to get this:rolleyes: I see six individual posts! LOL! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
toddyboman Posted December 20, 2007 Report Share Posted December 20, 2007 what the heck was going on.....glad I was away :D:D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
johnf Posted December 20, 2007 Report Share Posted December 20, 2007 Nothing but Buckee st st st st stuttering. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
toddyboman Posted December 20, 2007 Report Share Posted December 20, 2007 Nothing but Buckee st st st st stuttering. LMBO:D:D:D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Southerngirl Posted December 20, 2007 Report Share Posted December 20, 2007 nice to know I wasn't the only one having that trouble Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WVdeerhunter Posted December 20, 2007 Report Share Posted December 20, 2007 Not working right here sometimes. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griz Posted December 20, 2007 Report Share Posted December 20, 2007 See What!!! LOL...:D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Andrea Posted December 20, 2007 Report Share Posted December 20, 2007 I got booted off last night so I stayed off. No patience for such..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted December 20, 2007 Report Share Posted December 20, 2007 Me too...all afternoon, even just a minute ago. I'll be lucky if I can make this post Anyway, the webmaster has been trying to fix a few things today, so please be patient. [ATTACH]1010[/ATTACH] LOL, sheeeesh six times Steve:rolleyes:. We get the idea already:Dlol:D:D. Think sometimes a page hangs, and maybe we users dont realize that the submit has already taken and hit the button multiple times:eek:. The duplicate postings should be kicked out, but something is/was going on, looks like things are running better now. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RangerClay Posted December 20, 2007 Report Share Posted December 20, 2007 nice to know I wasn't the only one having that trouble Yeah, I see your boy in a dress thread disapeared. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Airman312 Posted December 20, 2007 Report Share Posted December 20, 2007 LOL My computer is acting up or something. My posts aren't showing in the lounge that I have made a post. Not really sure what it is doing. :confused: sorry Cody. Thought I'd put this here, so everyone would see it . Steve what post???? I don't see any post:D:D:D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.