stringpicker Posted December 28, 2007 Report Share Posted December 28, 2007 Well this past Friday(21st) I pulled back on a doe that I ranged at 40 yds. I watched the arrow sail over her back 2-3 inches. Man I was bummed. It would have been my first ever bow kill. We really haven't seen any shooter bucks. The land owner had a relative up and they shot a nice 9 that they said scored about 120. In south Georgia that is nice. The guest also saw a nice 8 and 10. The land owner and I are the ones who hunt it 95% of the time and we haven't seen any shooters all year. Really haven't seen much rut activity. We are definitly going to have to shoot some does next year! James www.ronpaul2008.com Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted December 28, 2007 Report Share Posted December 28, 2007 Too bad about the miss, but it happens to us all. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
earnhardts12000 Posted December 30, 2007 Report Share Posted December 30, 2007 it happens everybody misses Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.