Prayers For Dartonman's Wife


preacherman

Recommended Posts

He posted this in the thread concerning the school shootings. Thought it needed to be a thread of it's own. Let's pray for the families and her as she helps deal with these tradadies!

"Please, please, please pray for the families, and my WIFE, she is an RN/Trauma Nurse at the Emergency room at Kishwaukee Community Hospital, and I am home with the kids, after driving her to work....the hospital is under lockdown conditions, there are at least 17 victims, some critical.....I know she is strong, and a great nurse, and she will treat them like her own kids......just pray for the families, and my wife please, I know she is going to be under a great deal of stress in this mass victim scenario..............thank you, and God Bless.......al"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Prayers sent.

It always bothers me to hear about these senseless tragedies...but this one is really getting to me as it hits so close to home. My brothers and sisters graduated from NIU as did many of my friends...and now I come to find out this idiot grew up in my home town of Elk Grove Village. Hopefully the kids there at NIU will hold each other up and get through this as best they can...I can't even imagine the fear and grief they must be feeling.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.