Guest dihardhunter Posted February 22, 2008 Report Share Posted February 22, 2008 There have been a few posts lately asking about good mulie hunts. Everyone, if you are looking for a great DIY hunt for pronghorns and mulies or are planning your first out-West hunt ever. Check this out. Also have my 2007 DIY hunt pictures posted. Nice speed goats! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WHISKEYSWAMP Posted February 22, 2008 Report Share Posted February 22, 2008 nice article and congrats on a successful hunt!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted February 23, 2008 Report Share Posted February 23, 2008 good article. we have lots of good stuff like that out here. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
elnor Posted February 23, 2008 Report Share Posted February 23, 2008 Thanks for the link. I'm planning a DIY lope+mulie hunt around Rawlins this fall and am in "information gathering" mode as I ready my tag application. Good info. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest redbone Posted March 3, 2008 Report Share Posted March 3, 2008 My son and I are planning to hunt area 23, I sent you a E-mail. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.