Random Deepness.


oo_buck

Recommended Posts

Sing as you raise your bow,

Shoot straighter than before.

No comfort has the fire at night

That lights the face so cold.

Oh dance in the dark of night,

Sing to the mornin' light.

The magic runes are writ in gold

To bring the balance back.

Bring it back.

At last the sun is shining,

The clouds of blue roll by,

With flames from the dragon of darkness

The sunlight blinds his eyes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well you're blessed i guess

By never knowing which road your choosin.

To you the next best thing

To playin and winning is playin and losing

You're the lucky one i know that now

Don't ask you why, when, where, or how

No matter where you're at, it's where you'll be

You can bet your luck won't follow me

Just give you a song and a one night stand

And you'll be looking at a happy man

Cause you're the lucky one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm burning through the sky Yeah!

Two hundred degrees

That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit

I'm trav'ling at the speed of light

I wanna make a supersonic woman of you

Don't stop me don't stop me

Don't stop me hey hey hey!

Don't stop me don't stop me ooh ooh ooh (I like it)

Don't stop me don't stop me

Have a good time good time

Don't stop me don't stop me Ah

Link to comment
Share on other sites

......Don't we need some music with that??

..........Can you sing this, and post that??

Hey, this is deep. My singing wouldn't do any of these justice....

"Chipping around, kick my brains round the floor

These are the days, It never rains but it pours

People on streets, People on streets

It's the terror of knowing, what this world is about

Watching some good friends screaming... let me out!

Pray tomorrow takes me higher, higher, higher

Pressure on people, People on streets

Turned away from it all, Like a blind man

Sat on a fence, but it don't work

Keep coming up with love, But it's so slashed and torn

Why, why, why?

Love, love, love, love

Insanity laughs under pressure we're cracking

Can't we give ourselves one more chance?

Why can't we give love that one more chance?

Why can't we give love, give love, give love?

Give love, give love, give love, give love, give love?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is no pain, you are receding

A distant ship smoke on the horizon

You are only coming through in waves

Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying

When I was a child I had a fever

My hands felt just like two balloons

Now I've got that feeling once again

I can't explain, you would not understand

This is not how I am

I have become comfortably numb

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest coydog316

We are informed that to contribute to safer driving we should always

drive with our hands at the ten o'clock and two o'clock positions on the

steering wheel. Now that daylight saving is again in effect, does

this mean that we must now drive until Autumn with our hands at the

eleven o'clock and three o'clock positions on the steering wheel?

And oh by the way, The water here is scrumptious!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest coydog316

No it wasn't original AND I didn't get it from you know who but here is another one

Deep thoughts slow down

the essence of being,

unwinding the driven clock

that ticks our lives away

Sharing the journey within

provides respite and solace

to a lucky pair who

can reveal their inner souls

Connections of the mind

are footpaths to understanding

for it is the journey of two

that creates true meaning

So come with me on this

most pleasant of journeys

take my hand and wish the world away

as we discover the inner beauty

locked deep within our thoughts

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.