Jeramie Posted March 12, 2008 Report Share Posted March 12, 2008 With the only thing worse than gas...... People here want to kill me. I however am enjoying my buttery fingers. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
johnf Posted March 12, 2008 Report Share Posted March 12, 2008 At least you didn't burn it. That smell last for days. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted March 12, 2008 Report Share Posted March 12, 2008 Movie theater butter or butter lovers are two favorites here. Been air popping our homoegrown popcorn here lately though. Thanks again to Tominator. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Andrea Posted March 12, 2008 Report Share Posted March 12, 2008 LOL...the only time that smells good to someone---is when that someone is popping it for themselves.:D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Finn Posted March 12, 2008 Report Share Posted March 12, 2008 I love popcorn.....they're just jealous Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hutchies Posted March 12, 2008 Report Share Posted March 12, 2008 Haters...........hahahahahhaha...........I didn't have time for lunch so I threw some Ramen noodles in the microwave. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RangerClay Posted March 12, 2008 Report Share Posted March 12, 2008 Ahhhh.. popcorn my favorite snack!! :p Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted March 12, 2008 Report Share Posted March 12, 2008 Got a secretary here that pops that all the time, and it wafts down the hall. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
toddyboman Posted March 12, 2008 Report Share Posted March 12, 2008 someone popped some the other day here too..... My personal fav is the caramel or kettle kind mmmmm mmmm good. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted March 12, 2008 Author Report Share Posted March 12, 2008 The kettle corn from Silver Dollar City is the BOMB. That is about the only Kettle corn I can eat. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
toddyboman Posted March 12, 2008 Report Share Posted March 12, 2008 The kettle corn from Silver Dollar City is the BOMB. That is about the only Kettle corn I can eat. OH MAN that stuff is AWESOME!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WHISKEYSWAMP Posted March 12, 2008 Report Share Posted March 12, 2008 our old secretary use to pop it every afternoon... I didn't mind it, just made me hungry. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
c_lou Posted March 12, 2008 Report Share Posted March 12, 2008 The smell of microwave popcorn makes me want to vomit. I can't stand when somebody makes it here at work. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HUNTINGMAN Posted March 12, 2008 Report Share Posted March 12, 2008 Every time i smell popcorn I want some for myself,there is only one problem,I cant stop eating it until the whole bag is gone. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Turkeygirl Posted March 12, 2008 Report Share Posted March 12, 2008 I like the small snack size ones... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
johnf Posted March 12, 2008 Report Share Posted March 12, 2008 Haters...........hahahahahhaha...........I didn't have time for lunch so I threw some Ramen noodles in the microwave. Ooo that reminds me, I've got some chili mac. in the truck. I hope it's still good. I'll let you know in about an hour. And maybe again in 3:o Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted March 12, 2008 Report Share Posted March 12, 2008 I haven't had popcorn in a while! I might just go pop some in the microwave.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted March 12, 2008 Author Report Share Posted March 12, 2008 Every time i smell popcorn I want some for myself,there is only one problem,I cant stop eating it until the whole bag is gone. I had that same problem... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted March 12, 2008 Report Share Posted March 12, 2008 Has anyone tried Engevita Yeast on popcorn yet. That's my favourite. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
turkeybuster Posted March 12, 2008 Report Share Posted March 12, 2008 Popcorns my favorite snack=]. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LifeNRA Posted March 12, 2008 Report Share Posted March 12, 2008 With the only thing worse than gas...... People here want to kill me. I however am enjoying my buttery fingers. Oh brother! My wife and kid love that stuff too! I hate it! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted March 13, 2008 Report Share Posted March 13, 2008 i popped some of tominators corn last night... mmmmmm Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Deb Posted March 13, 2008 Report Share Posted March 13, 2008 "Hi. I'm Deb, I'm a popcorn-aholic"...... I torture people at work with popcorn smells, too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
aksheephuntress Posted March 14, 2008 Report Share Posted March 14, 2008 Has anyone tried Engevita Yeast on popcorn yet. That's my favourite. ....HUH??? :confused: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Michiganbowhunter_SQ2 Posted March 14, 2008 Report Share Posted March 14, 2008 I like the small snack size ones... Just made a bag of it After reading this thread, I couldn't help it:D:D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.