Muff Posted March 23, 2008 Report Share Posted March 23, 2008 Well the wife just called me at work to say the easter bunny had made his stop by our house:D...just wish I was home to see the girls face's when they get up in the morning:(...oh well I should get home just in time for the sugar high to hit them :D:D....should be fun tryin to get some sleep with that goin on :eek: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NS whitetail Posted March 23, 2008 Report Share Posted March 23, 2008 I suggest, on the way home -- stop to the first open store you find and buy some Advil Migraine Relief gel-caps :D:D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted March 23, 2008 Report Share Posted March 23, 2008 Yep, Easter bunny made it here too. Kids found all the eggs in a short amount of time. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted March 23, 2008 Report Share Posted March 23, 2008 Did he bring them more Dora stickers? Mom and I couldn't believe how quick the ones disappeared that we brought them... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.