bigmoss Posted May 1, 2008 Report Share Posted May 1, 2008 Man I use to swear by these guys, I cannot say how many kits and parts I have bought from them over the years. I order a kit about 2 months ago, came in with the wrong board, missing parts and all the glass broken. After phone calls and emails with no answer I get an email saying send the board back and what is broken and missing. I do and weeks later the stuff supposedly goes out. Now weeks after that still nothing, they dont answer phone messages or email messages. Now I hear they are no longer selling kits and parts but are going with more commercial style cams ect, this is good because if this is how they were handling things now they would have gone under anyway. It is too bad because Bill and them really help get the trail cam industry on its way. I am really disappointed in them and will no longer give them my business Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
IowaDeerHunter Posted May 1, 2008 Report Share Posted May 1, 2008 I really wanted to do DVR or video unit and there board was the only one available to do so. After hearing the "horror" stories about there quality and service I decided not to. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bigmoss Posted May 1, 2008 Author Report Share Posted May 1, 2008 Ya it seems to be one story after the other about their poor service, like I said it is too bad they were the best at one time. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted May 1, 2008 Report Share Posted May 1, 2008 I really am not out to bash Bill and his company, but they had some issues for sure. I know you pm'd me with some questions last year, and I had some issues with the universal boards and power consumption myself, actually still do. That was never resolved with pix or Bill. I kind of lost respect for Bill and pix myself when I had an order that never got to me and Donna at pix told me I needed to take it up with the usps. A $175 order misdelivered and they offered no help or resolution, basically said it was my problem. Really honestly their shipping stunk too, lucky to get your order in 3-4 weeks after they took your money. It is too bad because Bill and them really help get the trail cam industry on its way. I am really disappointed in them and will no longer give them my business Pix no longer sells boards and cam building supplies anyway, so that is kind of a moot point. Pix does still have a forum for support though, and I happen to be a member over there. There actually is a pretty good group of guys over there with some great info to share and a lot of knowledge. If you happen to go over to the pix forums though just don't mention yeti cam or other competitors boards, seems to be a real soft spot with Bill, thought I was going to get banned over there for posting a layout photo that had a yeti board in it. My pic got deleted, and it got to be a quite a discussion.:rolleyes: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bigmoss Posted May 1, 2008 Author Report Share Posted May 1, 2008 I really am not out to bash Bill and his company, but they had some issues for sure. I know you pm'd me with some questions last year, and I had some issues with the universal boards and power consumption myself, actually still do. That was never resolved with pix or Bill. I kind of lost respect for Bill and pix myself when I had an order that never got to me and Donna at pix told me I needed to take it up with the usps. A $175 order misdelivered and they offered no help or resolution, basically said it was my problem. Really honestly their shipping stunk too, lucky to get your order in 3-4 weeks after they took your money. Pix no longer sells boards and cam building supplies anyway, so that is kind of a moot point. Pix does still have a forum for support though, and I happen to be a member over there. There actually is a pretty good group of guys over there with some great info to share and a lot of knowledge. If you happen to go over to the pix forums though just don't mention yeti cam or other competitors boards, seems to be a real soft spot with Bill, thought I was going to get banned over there for posting a layout photo that had a yeti board in it. My pic got deleted, and it got to be a quite a discussion.:rolleyes: YOu are right about the shipping always took forever to get your stuff and 75% of the time it was shipped incomplete and you could not use what you got anyway for missing or BO parts. You are right about the forum, Bill for years claims everyone else stole his technology for their boards yet he wont support his own and if you mention anything negative about his product or an issue you are having with it you are banned instead of addressing it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bigmoss Posted May 23, 2008 Author Report Share Posted May 23, 2008 Just thought I would update this thread, Pix did wind up screwing me over, after weeks of excuses they sent out replacement parts minus some items I am told they "no longer carry" so they just refunded them. They also shorted me on the replacement 1040 case they were sending me as the one they originally sent was used and all marked up. Donna, Bill's wife emails me after I tell her got some of the parts and after her swearing the case would be on its way that they would not be sending a case because she would have to get one from the factory what ever that means so send back the one I have and they will refund me. I guess in their eyes offering a refund makes things all better, I have had a kit for 6 months I cant use and they want to refund parts instead of replacing them which still leaves me with parts I cant use then. These guys just plain SUCK now my advice is do not give them your business and give your money to someone who appreciates it ! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest SRAII Posted May 27, 2008 Report Share Posted May 27, 2008 Just thought I would update this thread, Pix did wind up screwing me over, after weeks of excuses they sent out replacement parts minus some items I am told they "no longer carry" so they just refunded them. They also shorted me on the replacement 1040 case they were sending me as the one they originally sent was used and all marked up. Donna, Bill's wife emails me after I tell her got some of the parts and after her swearing the case would be on its way that they would not be sending a case because she would have to get one from the factory what ever that means so send back the one I have and they will refund me. I guess in their eyes offering a refund makes things all better, I have had a kit for 6 months I cant use and they want to refund parts instead of replacing them which still leaves me with parts I cant use then. These guys just plain SUCK now my advice is do not give them your business and give your money to someone who appreciates it ! stick with Yeticam and Whitetail Supply....you get your stuff in 3-4 days......and they'd give you the shirts off of their back....great guys! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.