heathcoerracin Posted May 24, 2008 Report Share Posted May 24, 2008 These things have the wraps and the vanes all in one. Its that stuff you put in hot water and it forms to the arrow. These things are AWESOME!!! I think i picked up about 15 fps with them from my old vanes and these things have shrinked my groupings tremendosley!!! I now get a quater-sized grouping at 50 yards!!! I really recommend these!!! Theyre made by NAP. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rut_N_Strut Posted May 25, 2008 Report Share Posted May 25, 2008 good to know ... i have never seen them in stores though... where do you order through Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Squirrelhunter91 Posted May 27, 2008 Report Share Posted May 27, 2008 They're not made by NAP. They're made by Extreme Archery Products. A company that doesn't even warranty the Shrink fletch. It says it in writing on their site. I tried them and I think they're junk. To be honest with you, I think you're the only one I can remember sayig that they liked the Shrink fletch. It's cheaper in the long run to get a jig, vanes and some glue and get started. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MUDRUNNER Posted May 27, 2008 Report Share Posted May 27, 2008 I think NAP has started making them too Joe.I've been using the Extremes with 4" Duravanes for two years now through my whisker biscuit without a single problem. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AdvantageTimberLou Posted May 27, 2008 Report Share Posted May 27, 2008 They're not made by NAP. They're made by Extreme Archery Products. A company that doesn't even warranty the Shrink fletch. It says it in writing on their site. I tried them and I think they're junk. To be honest with you, I think you're the only one I can remember sayig that they liked the Shrink fletch. It's cheaper in the long run to get a jig, vanes and some glue and get started. Joe, NAP just started making them, they are available online via Cabela's site. NAP always seems to make good gear so they might be good for guys that want to go this route. Lou Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Squirrelhunter91 Posted May 27, 2008 Report Share Posted May 27, 2008 I apologize for my ignorance. Last I knew of was only Extreme Archery making them. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.