Our boat out of water


NS whitetail

Recommended Posts

Cools pics lewis.:cool::)

It reminds me of how I got my first fishing job. I came upon a guy who had his boat out of the water, prepping his hull for painting. I asked him for a job deck-handing, and he said, "Help me paint the hull, and you've got the job"...so, I did (for free of course):rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

now thats a cool view. Ok so how exactly do you get that thing out of the water???

Our "small" boats around here we just back our small trailers into the water and drive the boat up on them and the truck pulls them out......Well your boat is well.....HUGE so I'm guess it has to be a bit different.:rolleyes::D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

now thats a cool view. Ok so how exactly do you get that thing out of the water???

Our "small" boats around here we just back our small trailers into the water and drive the boat up on them and the truck pulls them out......Well your boat is well.....HUGE so I'm guess it has to be a bit different.:rolleyes::D

if you look at the second pic closer, you will see the trailer todd,pretty much the same exact way, just a bigger trailer and a big tractor to pull them out ;)

here is the propeller, just a bit bigger than your speedboat one eh :D

prop.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

if you look at the second pic closer, you will see the trailer todd,pretty much the same exact way, just a bigger trailer and a big tractor to pull them out ;)

here is the propeller, just a bit bigger than your speedboat one eh :D

prop.jpg

Oh yes now that I looked at the rest of the pic and not just the boat I do see the trailer. :o

And yes the propeller is a tad bigger...but just a tad:rolleyes::p

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.