Number 41!!!!


OJR

Recommended Posts

Today is our 41st wedding anniversary!:)

Dang but time goes fast!:eek::eek:

We've had our ups and downs the same as any other married couple but overall, it has been great! I know this will shock a lot of you people for me to say that! LOL!!:D:D

My wife has requested that I grill a buffalo sirloin steak, which is marinading, and a special stir-fry vegetable dish!:):cool::)

I wanted to go out for dinner, but she didn't and as always, I do what she wants!:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.