Muff Posted January 22, 2005 Report Share Posted January 22, 2005 Man what a great show last night.Its the only show the wife and I watch together. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RTF Posted January 22, 2005 Report Share Posted January 22, 2005 Re: Anyone a 3rd watch fan? Watch it when I can, Oh crap I forgot last night was part two ! I watched part one. Now I am mad. Yo, BTW what happend to the old Bosco. I liked him better then this new guy. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muff Posted January 23, 2005 Author Report Share Posted January 23, 2005 Re: Anyone a 3rd watch fan? I think its still the same guy. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
fisherguy Posted January 23, 2005 Report Share Posted January 23, 2005 Re: Anyone a 3rd watch fan? Yup, the best show on tv...so glad Bosco is back, he just makes the show! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted January 24, 2005 Report Share Posted January 24, 2005 Re: Anyone a 3rd watch fan? I enjoyed the first couple of seasons but haven't watched it much recently. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WGumz Posted January 24, 2005 Report Share Posted January 24, 2005 Re: Anyone a 3rd watch fan? I missed quite a few lately. Caught the end of Fridays. Usually I watch the reruns on A & E, what happened to Bosco? Saw that he was leaving the hospital. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted January 24, 2005 Report Share Posted January 24, 2005 Re: Anyone a 3rd watch fan? Not me! I dont watch much tv! Im to busy messing around! I have to be a active person to often! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.