Tony Posted September 30, 2008 Report Share Posted September 30, 2008 Tomorrow is the opener and im ready to get some hunting done. i plan to taking a doe down tomorrow if the shot presents itself. i hope all of you are ready, you just never know what might show up the first day. Good Luck to you all. Tony Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest J-Daddy Posted October 3, 2008 Report Share Posted October 3, 2008 Tony I'm ready for some colder weather and the rut. I hunted opening day, and I ended up seeing 13deer "does & fawns" before the day was done but no horns yet. To bad I'm in a "0" county, I dont get the option of buying doe tags here or I would have slammed one of them. I'm gonna hunt another tract of land this weekend that is tore up with buck sign, hopefully I can catch a good one hitting the acorns on the ground or coming to the Alfalfa feilds. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.