JJL Posted October 6, 2008 Report Share Posted October 6, 2008 Despite what Kathleen might have you believe , I do support Sarah Palin. I thought she could have done alot better by attacking during the debate instead of defending. But, when you're Republican and Partnered up with McCain it's pretty tough not to have to be on Defense. It looks like she's thrown down the gloves and started swinging. Keep it up girl, at least one person in the GOP has a "set". Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted October 6, 2008 Report Share Posted October 6, 2008 Had not seen any news all weekend. Heard a little on FOX news on this this morning, do not know if the other network news channels are giving this any attention. Guess we will see tomorrow night if McCain will get more aggressive. You still are voting for Alan Keyes though aren't you Jim? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JJL Posted October 6, 2008 Author Report Share Posted October 6, 2008 You still are voting for Alan Keyes though aren't you Jim? Unless Palin is running for President.................. just don't think I can pull the lever for McCain. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted October 8, 2008 Report Share Posted October 8, 2008 Unless Palin is running for President.................. just don't think I can pull the lever for McCain. it is a bit tough to swallow, until you consider 40 years of supreme court justices...:( Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JJL Posted October 8, 2008 Author Report Share Posted October 8, 2008 I don't believe I'd have too much confidence in Sen. Leiberman's............. I mean Sen. Kennedy's............um I mean Sen. McCain's picks either. They'd still be better than O'Bama's, but by how much? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.