slugshooter Posted October 16, 2008 Report Share Posted October 16, 2008 Didn't realize I had that much to say. I happened to look and saw where I was at. 5000 posts in just under 5 years ain't bad... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gator Posted October 16, 2008 Report Share Posted October 16, 2008 And I bet most of them were from that "dark" time in your life, you know, 4 yrs ago when you hung out in the political room all the time!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kiddin Marc. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted October 16, 2008 Report Share Posted October 16, 2008 Congratulations Marc. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RangerClay Posted October 16, 2008 Report Share Posted October 16, 2008 Congrats!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted October 16, 2008 Report Share Posted October 16, 2008 way to go, marc. you've been one of the fun ones on here. lots of good points, well thought out. lots of good humor, too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted October 16, 2008 Report Share Posted October 16, 2008 Congratulations on 5K! You are starting to get around to making some sense now, so don't blow it! LOL!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Buckslayer Posted October 16, 2008 Report Share Posted October 16, 2008 Congrats Marc. I just hit 2000 in a little over 5 years... So you're twice as active as I am!! Way to be! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted October 16, 2008 Report Share Posted October 16, 2008 CONGRATS !! .. It's always fun to read your responses so keep em' coming ... :) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Illinois59 Posted October 16, 2008 Report Share Posted October 16, 2008 I'm right behind ya! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted October 16, 2008 Report Share Posted October 16, 2008 Congrats on the 5K Marc! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.