JJL Posted October 23, 2008 Report Share Posted October 23, 2008 Let's see how good some of us are................. I'd say about 3 5/8 with a little deduction...........:D:D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RangerClay Posted October 23, 2008 Report Share Posted October 23, 2008 SHOOTER BUCK!!! I say 2-1/8 :D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
backwoods07 Posted October 23, 2008 Report Share Posted October 23, 2008 lol...sucks for him Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ccwhitey Posted October 23, 2008 Report Share Posted October 23, 2008 Boy it's my luck that all I would see is that monster walk under my stand and then bed down:eek: I'd say 3 1/8 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted October 23, 2008 Report Share Posted October 23, 2008 I think 3 1/8 is a little large. Im guesing just over 2..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bluelund79 Posted October 23, 2008 Report Share Posted October 23, 2008 gross-2 7/8" net- 2 2/8" Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
razortec_hunter Posted October 23, 2008 Report Share Posted October 23, 2008 oh jeeze!!!!! that things gotta be a boone!!! ATLEAST 195 my guess 197 6/8 haha JKKK i'd say 2 3/8 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Texan_Til_I_Die Posted October 23, 2008 Report Share Posted October 23, 2008 Aw now, he's got to gross more than that! Remember, regardless of how many points a buck has, he still gets 4 circumference measurements on each side. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
razortec_hunter Posted October 23, 2008 Report Share Posted October 23, 2008 ohh that's right, and what about tip to tip spread!?!? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted October 23, 2008 Report Share Posted October 23, 2008 Let's see how good some of us are................. I'd say about 3 5/8 with a little deduction...........:D:D I think you're giving him way too much spread Jim 2 2/8 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bowtech_archer07 Posted October 23, 2008 Report Share Posted October 23, 2008 I'm gonna go w/ 2 5/8... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GWSmith Posted October 24, 2008 Report Share Posted October 24, 2008 gross-2 7/8" net- 2 2/8" Yup...thats what I figured. Defintely a Boom & Crockpot...with room for taters;) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.