Muff Posted November 16, 2008 Report Share Posted November 16, 2008 Seems everyone but me must be out hunting this weekend stuck here on this rotten weekend of days shift....man I hate this set....anyway it seems slow in here....hope everyone is having a good weekend....I will be on a 4 day weekend next week and will be hunting hard. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted November 16, 2008 Report Share Posted November 16, 2008 NOPE, I'm here Joe ... had to work most of the day yeasterday so I missed the morning hunt, and then it decided to down pour for the rest of the day .. :( This morning was still a down pour and high winds and then discovered that one of my skylights has developed a leak, so that will take care of the afternoon hunt, since my in-laws are coming for a belated B-Day dinner ... :( OH WELL, more hunting to come I guess .. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JimT Posted November 16, 2008 Report Share Posted November 16, 2008 I am working also....hitting the woods tuesday though. Been raining hard here so no big loss really....... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muff Posted November 16, 2008 Author Report Share Posted November 16, 2008 glad to see I am not the only one missing out on hunting....oh well the football games will be starting soon so it helps to pass the time watching them on the computer here at work. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
backwoods07 Posted November 16, 2008 Report Share Posted November 16, 2008 Muff! I'm here too bud! I haven't been in the woods since Nov 3!! I missed arguably the two best weeks to hunt in IL. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted November 16, 2008 Report Share Posted November 16, 2008 I'm here and going to be "slaving" away in the kitchen pretty soon! I am going to make a pepper salad and some stir-fry elk steak for dinner tonight! Want to join us?? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RangerClay Posted November 16, 2008 Report Share Posted November 16, 2008 Hi Joe! I had a good day in the woods for you! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muff Posted November 16, 2008 Author Report Share Posted November 16, 2008 well I just sat here and watch the GIANTS win big....so its not all bad Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GWSmith Posted November 16, 2008 Report Share Posted November 16, 2008 Muff, I'm working 7 days straight each week so no hunting for me...until I leave work on the 21st. You should probably hold your ears then...that sonic boom will be me dusting off the NY Thruway. That evening I'll be headed for the entire week of ThanksGiving hunting with my Dad in West Virginia. Peace and Gunfire...it's a beautiful thing:D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.