Steven Posted January 29, 2005 Report Share Posted January 29, 2005 Dead man not dead Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted January 29, 2005 Report Share Posted January 29, 2005 Re: Pssst. I\'m not dead. That is pretty weird. Sure mistakes happen, but how could an ems or any health care professional send someone still breathing to the morgue? That is pretty scarey. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest DJR Posted January 29, 2005 Report Share Posted January 29, 2005 Re: Pssst. I\'m not dead. that was alittle freaky!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dogdoc Posted January 29, 2005 Report Share Posted January 29, 2005 Re: Pssst. I\'m not dead. Yikes---Hope the guys pulls thru! todd Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted January 29, 2005 Report Share Posted January 29, 2005 Re: Pssst. I\'m not dead. Whoa!!! Kinda freaky! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
huntinsonovagun Posted January 29, 2005 Report Share Posted January 29, 2005 Re: Pssst. I\'m not dead. Whoa baby! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LifeNRA Posted January 29, 2005 Report Share Posted January 29, 2005 Re: Pssst. I\'m not dead. You know, with all the techonolgy(sp?) we have this should never happen! There is enough senitive equipment EMS personel can use to see weather or not the heart is still beating. When a person dies it is usually the heart the stops working last. Hopefully he will be ok! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RDNKHNTR77 Posted January 29, 2005 Report Share Posted January 29, 2005 Re: Pssst. I\'m not dead. wow that would be freaked out if i was the guy emaning him in the morgue Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted January 29, 2005 Report Share Posted January 29, 2005 Re: Pssst. I\'m not dead. I saw that the other day! Crap happens all the time doesn't it?? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted January 29, 2005 Report Share Posted January 29, 2005 Re: Pssst. I\'m not dead. I also heard on the news the EMS people involved have been suspended indefinitely Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
archerjg Posted January 30, 2005 Report Share Posted January 30, 2005 Re: Pssst. I\'m not dead. That is a scary thing to have happen. Archerjg Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.